OH MY GOD are the words most commonly heard as guests arrive at Isla de Dios. Absolute privacy, magnificent beach, private chef/butler, housekeeper, nanny, boatman and gardener all are par of the course at our beautiful beachfront hideaway. Situated just 40 minute drive from Coron airport (4 flights daily from Manila) and a further 10 minute private boat ride from the mainland.
Relax with a fresh coconut, a cold beer or a cocktail of choice on the beach with no one else in sight. Our beach is privately owned and is for your exclusive use only. Our staff although they may not be ex Hyatt trained, work tirelessly to ensure you have the ho...liday of your lifetime.
We have 3 beautifully appointed queen bedrooms with ensuites, and a huge mezanine bunkroom with 6 singles to accommodate up to 6 extra adults/children. In all we can accommodate very comfortable up to 8 adults and 6 – 8 children.
Our friendly staff are on hand to prepare 3 meals a day plus snacks in between. A typical days meals would start with fresh organic fruit, cereal, eggs, toast and condiments. Lunch is usually fresh salads, chicken, breads and more fruit – with fresh coconut juice to wash it down. Afternoon tea is usually served Oceanside to compliment happy hour drinks while our team prepare a lush dinner of freshly caught seafood, assorted meats, woodfired vegetables, rice and some traditional Filipino favourites. Other menus include pizza, pasta, beach bbq, Thai feast or Balinese buffet.
Our price is all inclusive accommodation, all taxes, transfers and meals. All beverages including beer are at your own expense and can be bought at a very reasonable price from the local market on the mainland but spirits are not available and would have to be brought with you.
Our air-conditioned van will pick you up from the airport and bring you to our mainland wharf where our boatman will bring you the short 10 minute boatride across to Isla de Dios where you will be greeted with a big smile and a complimentary welcome drink. All of our friendly staff speak English and have great knowledge of the local area.
This is NOT Necker Island and the owner is NOT Richard Branson. This is a family holiday home most of the year that we share with others when we are not using it to help offset the huge expense of having it. Please be realistic and understand what your booking. This is a castaway island experience situated in the last frontier of the Philippines and sometimes a sense of humour is required. You might ask for banana bread and be given banana on toast. That's an example. Expect coconuts and sandy feet, NOT marble bathrooms and butler service.
Things to do…
While the most common pastime is relaxing, reading and taking in the breathtaking beauty, there are options to get active. We have kayak, snorkels, boat etc- all for your complimentary use plus boardgames, volleyball, beach soccer and croquet.
There are several recommended island hopping tours we can arrange free of charge visiting other islands and secret coves none of which are more than 30 mins away. There is also a diver center just across the bay that can arrange diving at your own expense.
The Dugong Dive Center offers diving to guests and several other activities. (contact direct)
• Dimakya Island, home to Dugung Dive Center, is a turtle nesting site. They boast an extensive hatchling rearing and release program.
• Under protection for over 15 years, their House Reef is one of the best reefs around. With beach-entry, you just gear up and go dive whenever you like.
• Dugong-watching, a professionally produced ecotourism activity, takes divers and non-divers along the lengthy coast of Busuanga to see gentle dugongs in the wild.
• The Apo Reef Natural Park, with more than 20 dive sites, will truly fascinate you with its magnificent walls and large fish species. The reef plateau will surely impress divers and snorkelers alike.
• Dive the Coron Shipwrecks from WWII which are now amazingly covered with marinelife. One of the best, Kyokuzan Maru is only 30 minutes away.
• Overnight Excursions will show you the best the sites can offer.
• For longer and safer dives, we offer Nitrox.
• Training Programs from PADI, SDI and TDI are available.Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.