With everything you will need for a relaxing break in Ireland, The Stables is one of eight in a courtyard setting close to Dublin and attractions.
There is an on-site day spa, gym and childrens playground.
The luxury cottage has a multi fuel stove and all modern conveniences to make your stay truly memorable.Located in the beautiful and historic Boyne Valley, where the history of Ireland was written.
The area is steeped in historic sites and attractions to entertain the family at any time of year.
The County of Meath has one of the best seaside resorts in Ireland, Bettystown with a golden sand beach and a wide range of... attractions, it is a popular destination with the Irish.
Close by is Tayto Park, The Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Navan and Trim Castle.
Meath Country Cottages are a range of 8 luxury cottages ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms in a courtyard setting.
Dublin city centre and airport are both a 30 minute drive away making these cottages an ideal base for families or groups of friends wishing to holiday together in a haven of peace away from the stresses of modern living but with easy access to the cosmopolitan city.
The complex offers everything you will need to enjoy a relaxing break, you may not want to leave the comfort of your cottage.
In the den, there is a relaxation room with fire, TV and video and DVD library ideal for rainy days, children’s play room with air hockey and a pool table and a gym.
The double doors lead from the den to a purpose built garden with children’s play area, BBQ and picnic area which overlooks the rolling fields of Meath.
The day spa offers a range of treatments, make sure you take time out to pamper yourself.
The 8 cottages can be rented together to sleep a total of 40 people.
The cottage has under floor heating and comprises:
* Lounge with multi fuel stove, TV with satellite, DVD and video players, a CD player that takes MP3 and Wi-Fi.
* Dining/kitchen with gas oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave.
* Cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
* First floor:
Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with hand basin and WC.
* Second double bedroom with zip link beds which can be converted into twin beds.
* Twin bedroom, these 2 rooms each share a ‘Jack and Jill’ bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
* All gas, electric, bed linen, towels and initial supply of coal included.
* Cot, highchair and Wi-Fi available.
* Ample parking in the car park close to the cottages.
* Shared use of the gardens with children’s play area, BBQ and picnic area, the Den with games room and gym.
* Please pre book any pamper treatments as they do get very busy.Read more
THE STABLES, Meath Country Cottages, Co Meath, Ireland County Meath, Ireland
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailableLast updated: February 28, 2014◀▶
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in GBP)(change)
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.