Crieff Armoury is a luxurious two bedroomed apartment with additional sofa bed sleeping 4/6, situated in the centre of the relaxing market town of Crieff, the central location of this apartment helps make it a perfect base for anyone wishing to visit the many visitor attractions and stunning scenery that Scotland has to offer. Easily accessible from
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Gleneagles, Perth and Stirling, the apartment is an ideal
location for visiting attractions throughout the heart of Scotland. We know that everyone’s idea of a holiday is different. Crieff and
Strathearn offers it all – rest and relaxation, fine di...ning, excellent
shopping, outdoor adventure or simply an opportunity to get away from it all.
Numerous outdoor activities at Gleneagles include falconry, off-road driving,
shooting, fishing and horse riding in their state-of-the-art Equestrian Centre.
Local Strathearn retailers are of an exceptional standard with quality
delicatessens, grocers and artisan bakers in the locality. There is an
abundance of good quality restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets.This luxury apartment is
set in the centre of the beautiful traditional market town of Crieff where
relaxation is taken seriously and this small town’s Recreation Centre offers a
wide range of facilities including a swimming pool, gymnasium and squash courts.
There are also tennis courts and horse-riding facilities available locally.
Golfing is another favourite pastime, and golfers are well catered for by the
two 18-hole golf courses in Crieff. There are, also, a selection of 9-hole golf
courses in Crieff, Muthill, Comrie and St. Fillans. The Gleneagles Hotel and
Country Club is only 11 miles away, offering three Championship golf courses,
and is the host of the 2014 Ryder Cup.The apartment has gas central heating
throughout and comprises:
* Large open plan living area with plenty of comfortable lounging space for all the family, TV and DVD, ipod dock. Explore window storage cupboards to find DVDs, books, local, historical and novels, games and playing cards for your enjoyment.
* Kitchen with electric hob, oven, fridge, microwave, and washer/dryer.
* Master bedroom with double bed. Luxury ensuite shower room with WC and wash hand basin.
* Second bedroom with Super kingsize bed which can be split into twin beds.
* Family bathroom with Wc, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower.
* The apartment has a fully integrated multi room audio system with home cinema and designer lighting, which allows multiple levels of light to set scene for an enjoyable cosy night in or a delightful meal with friends and family.
* All gas, electric, bed linen and fluffy white towels provided.
* Travel cot and highchair available upon request free of charge.
* Free Wi-Fi available.
Additional amenities include: scotland & ireland, october half term availability, 5* cottages, open fire or wb stove no, no. bathrooms: 2, bedrooms 2: 1, price e from £390 pw, romantic breaks, early booking discount, seasonal promotionals, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, easter availability, february half term availability, cottage holiday group 5*, valentine availability, pets no, this months bargains, summer school holidays, changeover saturday, sleeps 4/6, star grading: 5*, scottish borders, bathrooms 2: 1, no. bedrooms: 2, parking facilities: on street parking.Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.