|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
Expect a memorable summer sojourn at First Pryority, an exceptional lakefront mountain cabin located in Strawberry Hill, right on Lake Glenville. Beautiful views, wonderful appointments and lots of room on 3 levels all provide the quintessential summer getaway. No Smoking, No Pets. Off-season rates are discounted 15%. Weekly: $2886, Short Stay: $608 per night (3 night minimum). This exceptional home is currently offered for sale @ $1,390,000. ***** Fiirst Pryority is availabe 9/3/2012 - 9/14/2012 at reduced rates. Please call the office for details *****
Cullowhee, North Carolina
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$0||$3,395||$12,015||3 nights|
|Dec. 15 2012 - Jan. 1 2016||-||$3,395||$12,015||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 05, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
First Pryority- Rustic Comfort
Overall we really enjoyed our stay. Lake Glenville is a destination, the house is near one of my favorite waterfalls on the lake. Outside some construction across the lake when we were there, it was was very peaceful.
- Try horseback riding at arrowmount, a few miles from the house on the main road. Amazing. There is also a marina about a 15-20 minute ride.
Some things to know:
- It a 10 minute drive from the house to a main road and roads are narrow. The driveway is steep from the road to the front door but is easily navigated with ample turnaround room.
- The path from the house to the lake is a climb. It is well defined but you will get a workout to get from the dock to the main floor.
- The house has central aC, large washer/dryer and dishwasher. All cooking utensils and dishes are provided and there is a large gas grill outside the kitchen.
- You must bring/rent towels. This is unusual and a minor inconvenience. Ample bedding is provided for all beds.
- Rooms are larger than expected, especially the Master Suite. The master closet is large, but there is little storage since there is no dresser in the room. Other bedrooms/living areas are also roomy and well appointed.
-There was an issue with having ample hot water if multiple people are using the shower or the washer/dishwasher. For a house this size the water heater may be a bit undersized.
- Bring chairs for outside/dock use. There were no chairs on the dock or that were suitable for use outside. Plastic chairs would be a nice addition.
- There are a number of flatscreen Tv's, and WiFi.
- There is little to no cell reception (ATT or Verizon)at the house or surrounding areas.
- When checking out, keys have to be returned to rental company. It would be nice to be able to leave them at the house and not have to drive back into town.