Sakova Villa 0068 is a peaceful, luxurious, 5-bedroom residence designed with the flexibility to accommodate groups of up to 10 guests, however the villa can comfortably accommodate up to an additional 6 more guests (total 16) by arrangement. Guests will particularly appreciate the large, well equipped games room, spectacular free form swimming pool and extensive garden areas. With its sophisticated ambiance, it is ideally suited for discerning groups of friends or families who want to experience the very best of Bali. On a clear day, the vista is blessed with the magical sight of the mountains.
- Master Pavillion
The Master sleeping pavilion houses 2 air-conditioned double bedrooms complete with en-suite bathrooms, and a pool terrace.
The plunge pool can be accessed by exterior bathrooms doors, thus avoiding the need to walk through the bedrooms.
- Twin Suites
Three further bedrooms and the games room are located at the far end of the garden, away from the main living areas.
- Living & Dining Areas
The living pavilion is open on 4 sides and features a soaring ‘alang alang’ thatched roof supported by coconut wood pillars above a cream Palimanan stone floor.
- Private Den
Sliding opaque glass doors lead from the dining area into an air-conditioned den. This cosy snug is furnished with deeply cushioned lounges and a big lazy chair.
- Games Room
The semi open-air games room is a huge wooden deck with a thatched roof, located above the guest bedrooms and presents beautiful rice field views.
- Pool & Garden
The immaculate garden is dominated by a dramatic freeform swimming pool.
At the far end of the garden is a walled, grass court, suitable for playing badminton, tennis, volley ball, football and other games.
Adjacent to the dining pavilion is a fully equipped, open-air service kitchen.
• 5 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and safe deposit boxes
• Spectacular free form swimming pool & plunge pool
• Fully equipped kitchen and in-house chef to cook you up to 5 course meals
• Swiss Coffee machine from the well-known brand Jura
• Games room with kitchenette, Table Tennis & Pool table, satellite TV and DVD player
• 2 IPod docks connected to a sound system linked to speakers in living, dining and games area.
• 1 Bose docking station
• DVD and music collection
• Dining Pavilion with table seating 12
• Library corner with books, novels, magazines and maps
• 2 computers with Internet connection & Wi-Fi internet throughout the villa
• 4 satellite TV’s with DVD players
• PABX phone system
• 2 high chairs, 2 baby cots and play pen with toys suitable for babies up to 2 years old
• 2 massage tables to enjoy in-house spa treatments
• 4 Polygon bicycles
• Guests have full access to the prestigious Canggu Club for the duration of their stay. The Club provides first class sporting facilities and activities for both adults and children
• 24 Hour Butler Service
• 24 Hour Uniformed Security
• Complimentary Full Breakfast
• Complimentary daily newspaper (The Jakarta Post)
• Car and driver for 10 hours per day (petrol not included)
• Fully equipped kitchen with in-house chef
• Baby sitting service and in-house spa treatments can be arranged
• Laundry and Dry Cleaning service available
Sakova Villa 0068 is located 25 minutes from the international airport, and is also convenient for all of the main shopping malls, Waterbom Park, and tourist attractions such as the dramatic and venerated Tanah Lot sea temple, perched on a craggy wave-lashed rock at the edge of the foaming white surf of the Indian Ocean.
The Villa is nestled in the heart of the Batubelig area and is in close proximity to the prestigious Canggu Private Members Club. It is less than 10 minutes walk to the beach on Bali’s south-western coast, and just a few minutes’ drive from the trendy Seminyak area, with its glamorous lifestyle and wide choice of top, internationally-acclaimed restaurants .
The nearby beaches are renowned for their world-class surf breaks and panoramic coastline views. Batubelig Beach is quiet and peaceful, while Seminyak Beach is the playground of the rich and famous; the spot where the local and expatriate communities gather every evening to enjoy Bali’s legendary sunsets.Read more
Sakovabali Villa 0068 Batubelig 5 BR Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Additional Location Information
Car is not necessary
Last updated on April 02, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 88 other Denpasar rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.