Holiday Rental City Center
From $130 / night
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
This modern fully furnished 6th floor apartment is located in Charlotte Quay, Dublin 4. It is ideal for short term corporate rental or self-catering holiday accommodation in Dublin.
The apartment is in an excellent location, just minutes from the city centre. Bus stop is outside the apartment. Airport coach stops outside the apartment. Barrow Street train station is 3-4 minutes walk. It is ideal for short and long term breaks for business or leisure stays. This is the perfect location within walking distance from the city centre and with local amenities including Sportsco Gym, Barrow St medical centre, Ballsbridge, RDS, Aviva Stadium,...Read more
Holiday Rental City Center
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Additional Location Information
- The Hop On, Hop Off Bus Tour is a great way to see the many attractions in Dublin, (website: hidden)
- Temple Bar, the cultural hub of the city where you will find many fun pubs and restaurants, cafes, artisan shops and a great party atmosphere, (website: hidden)
- Dublin castle and grounds, (website: hidden)
- Guinness store house, (website: hidden), where you can have a pint of Guinness in the sky bar overlooking Dublin city
- Jameson distillery museum, (website: hidden)
- Christchurch cathedral home to the tomb of strongbow,
- National Museum of Ireland exhibits many examples of Ireland's heritage and natural history, (website: hidden)
- The Phoenix Park is Europe's largest city park and a sanctuary for many mammals and brids and home to a large herd of deer, (website: hidden)
- Within the Phoenix Park is the newly renovated and extended Dublin Zoo,
- This website is a useful source of information for things to see and do in Dublin when you visit, (website: hidden)
Sláinte and welcome to Dublin! Let yourself be charmed by the city famous for its pub culture and literary tradition.
Enjoy a pint of Guinness or a tumbler of Jameson at one of Dublin's more than 1,000 pubs.
Experience the festive St Patrick's Day in March or the Writer's Festival in May celebrating contemporary writers as well as the literary heritage of world famous writers such as Samuel Beckett, WB Yeats and James Joyce. Revel in the vibrant live music scene, from arena to clubs to the streets of Dublin. Get a kick out of the charming cobblestoned Temple Bar neighborhood filled to the brim with cafés, art galleries and architectural grandeur.
Up for a game of Gaelic football or Hurling? Then Croke Park (15 min walk) is the place for you, the fourth biggest sport's venue in Europe.
Take a walk down to the bustling Moore Street market or relax in one of Dublin's many parks or take a ride with Dublin Bus Guided Sightseeing Tours.
Did you know that Dublin has more green spaces per square kilometer than any other European capital city?
Welcome to Dublin – the green capital of the Emerald Isle!
More About This Location
City vacations, Waterfront
Last updated on September 08, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 81 other Dublin rentalsCheck Availability for Dublin
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $65
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
- Clothes Dryer
- Central heating
- Local Guides/Maps
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask