Appartement Rossignol

Excellent

8 reviews

From $50 / night


Hide Property Details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 4
  • Apartment/Condo

Look no further, you have found the best value! Modern, fresh flat in the middle of the city steeped in tradition.

Rossignol welcomes you! 

A spacious, self-sustained and well appointed flat for your pleasant stay. Rossignol charms with a unique home-like feel and high standard imported finishes. It is cleverly designed for utmost comfort. Rossignol is in a safe, recently built building and features en-suite laundry and FULLY equipped kitchen.  

 

Its enviable position places you in the center of all Dubrovnik has to offer. From Rossignol you walk 700m to the Bellevue beach, 1100m to the historic Old Town with its...Read more

Top
Vacation
Rental

Map

Appartement Rossignol
Dubrovnik, Southern Dalmatia, Croatia

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Urban neighborhood within walking distance to the magnificent Old Town. Close to local shops. Reserved parking available on demand.

More About This Location

City vacations

Getting There

Car is not necessary

Availability

Last updated on September 20, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 957 other Dubrovnik rentals
Check Availability for Dubrovnik

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
Oct 1 - Oct 31, 2014
October 2014
$58$406$1,4212 Nights
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2015
November 2014 - March 2015
$50$353$1,2362 Nights
Apr 1 - May 31, 2015
April / Mai 2015
$58$406$1,4212 Nights
Jun 1 - Jun 15, 2015
Jun 1st - Jun 15th 2015
$71$494$1,7282 Nights
Jun 16 - Jun 30, 2015
Jun 16th - Jun 30th 2015
$81$565$1,9762 Nights
See all dates
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?

Rental fees

  • Fees for additional guests may apply.

Additional notes from the owner

We do not charge any additional fees. We only charge a 30% pre-payment that is necessary to be completed in order for us to confirm your reservation. Upon arrival, the remaining 70% of your rent is due. Only if you would like to book an airport transfer or reserved parking for your vehicle, additional fees do apply (34 EUR for the airport transfer one way and 7 EUR/day for the reserved parking).

Amenities

General
  • Hair dryer
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Housekeeping Optional
  • Towels Provided
  • A/C or climate control
  • Short breaks allowed (1-4 days)
  • Washing Machine
  • Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
  • Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
  • Internet Access
Property Features
  • Parking
Kitchen
  • Kettle
  • Stove or Oven
  • Refrigerator
Entertainment
  • DVD Player
Outdoor
  • Balcony or terrace
Seating
  • 4 Dining chairs
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - ask
  • Smoking allowed - no
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - yes
  • Wheelchair accessible - ask
Living space
  • 65 square meters

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

8 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
8

Very Good
0

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews

Also Consider

FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world: