This beautiful home located in Four Seasons is the perfect destination to vacation in all seasons on the Outer Banks. Featuring elegant decor and equipped with everything you could imagine to have the time of your life is what you will find in the Green Turtle. The kids will have so many activities to choose from such as practicing their swing on the 5 hole putting green, playing a game of Volleyball or Socer in the sand court, Water Polo, or even trying out a game of Foosball in the Rec Room. You can also walk or ride the trolley to all the amenities that Four Seasons has to offer and the trolley will also take you to the beach, which is gre...at for not having to lug all the heavy beach bags. Conveniently located near the many shops and restaurants Duck Village has to offer. All of your vacation dreams will come true while visiting the Green Turtle. If you would like to fit in a round of golf, this home is a K Club Member offering special golf rates, privileges and access to Kilmarlic Golf Club (the premier Golf Course on the Outer Banks). Guests are encouraged to reserve tee times well in advance of their arrival. For more infoClick Here http://www.kclubobx.comThis lovely home is the perfect choice for a relaxing and fun Outer Banks vacation. Distance to the beach: Approximately 704 yardsAmenities Include: 18x28 Private Pool, Hot Tub, Rec Room with foosball table, Cen A/H, DW, MW, IM, W/D, 9 CATV's, VCR, DVD, Xbox, Wii, Scoccer/Polo Goals, CF's, Gas FP, Video Library, Stereo w/ CD Player, Deck Furn., Enc. O/S, Grill, Volleyball, Putting Green, Internet access, On Site Saturday Check In, full community workout facilities, indoor pool and tennis courtsGround Level: Rec Room w/ foosball table and Wet Bar, Master Bedroom with 2 Bunks, Master Bedroom with 2 Bunks, Master Bedroom with Queen, Outside shower. Level 1: Master Bedroom w/King, Master Bedroom w/King, Master Bedroom w/Queen, Master Bedroom w/Queen. Level 2: Living Area, Dining Area, Kitchen, Half Bath.Read more
Left on 08/08/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | Seasoned Outer Banks vacationer
My family (siblings) had not gone on vacation together in 20 some years. This was a great house in which to have a reunion. There were 13 of us ranging in age from 64 to 4 months. The house accommodated all of us. It allowed for time together as well as time apart. Everyone enjoyed the pool, hot tub, game room and outdoor seating. The proximity of the home to Duck made walking and biking adventures a daily occurrence.
Negatives - The house could have been cleaned better. The grills are charcoal and pretty small for the size of the house. The shuttle to the beach was not as reliable as other communities I've stayed in but you can walk if you don't have much to carry.
The Green Turtle was a great house for our 1 week vacation. We had three families staying here with a total of 5 kids and the house was perfect. Plently of bedrooms, bathrooms and space. We loved the pool and volleyball court. This house had everything we could need, although a bigger icemaker would have been nice. The house was very clean. We hope to be back someday very soon. Please make sure to visit Duck Donuts! The best donuts around.
Left on 06/27/2013 for a stay in June 2013 | Family of 19
This was our families first year back visiting the OBX for many years. We were regulars there since the early 80's but weddings and birth of grandchildren took front stage.
We have rented primarily with Twiddy in the past but this year decided to try your company.
First of all the good & great things we loved about the rental:
- beautiful house with a great back yard
- loved 4 Seasons and being in Duck. Really enjoyed the facilities - the clubhouse, indoor pool, beach side playground and outdoor pool & bathrooms so close to the beach.
- this is the first rental that had such a well equiped kithcen. All of the extras that I packed in preparation were not needed.
- the pool and spa were well maintained
- 75% of my calls to your office with concerns were handled very professionally and friendly.
- although we did not use it, the ability to check in early was a great service.
- service requests were handled quickly
So much more that we loved but these were the highlights.
Now the not so good:
- the aC was on the blink from the beginning of our stay. (top floor freezing and bottom 2 floors were warm) Called amny times and once was treated like we had no idea what we were talking about. Each time a service tech from your co. responded but it was not until it was checked 3 X's that the aC co. was called in.
- because we had a 2 weeks rental, we expected to have the linens resupplied after the first week. This was an automatic service that Twiddy always provided free of charge. Rather disappointed that this was not done and would have cost us $39/room!!! If we had rented for only one week, you would have changed the linens without that extra charge. We paid the same amount as a second week renter.
- felt the house to be rather dirty (feet dirty from walking on the carpets) and discovered why @ the end of our stay. We never had to clean the house that we left. @ the end of vacation, not many people will give attention to cleaning. Read more
We are happy to hear that you have been able to come back to visit the Outer Banks. Thank you for taking the time to comment on The Green Turtle and your vacation experience in Four Seasons. It is unfortunate that their was an issue with the air conditioning during your stay, and we certainly do apologize.
If you notice anything during your stay that needs our attention, please do not hesitate to contact our office. We are always here to assist our guests. I have notified our property manager and housekeeping department of the concerns and they will certainly take the time to review these. Thank you for booking your vacation with Resort Realty and we hope to see you again next year!
We had a great time!
Left on 08/02/2012 for a stay in July 2012 | Jill Israelsen
We had 4 of our 6 children and their families together at this time. Everyone commented on what a nice, clean house. We enjoyed the pool and yard. About the time we debated on buying a baby gate, a workman showed up with two of them. That was very helpful. It is a well-stocked kitchen and we enjoyed cooking. We talked that it would be fun to do again sometime. It was nice to be so close to the beach.
Left on 04/18/2012 for a stay in April 2012 | Tami
We absolutely loved this house. It was affordable, clean,roomy, well furnished. It is located in a great neighborhood with an indoor pool, which came in handy when the weather didn't permit for outdoor activities. Its within walking distance to the beach. We loved the backyard, which was spacious and had a pool, sand volleyball pit, and mini golf. We would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great vacation. We plan to return next year!
Left on 07/20/2011 for a stay in July 2011 | Anon.
Well appointed house. Nice big pool. Issues that come to mind include the fact that the house is a mile from the beach and the trolly only runs weekdays and only till 5PM. Still had to drive to the beach. Beds/ pillows fair. Tv/ media system too complicated to use. Had some plumbing issues when we were there. Small ant infestation in kitchen.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.