From $5,300 / week
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the manager
The Royall Lyme, located in historic Dunmore Town, was built in 1820 as the British Consulate, and later became the Royall Lyme Cologne factory.
Situated on one of the largest in-town lots facing the bay, it offers a tremendous amount of privacy for being right in the middle of the island action. A beautifully landscaped garden welcomes guests through a quaint picket gate from Bay Street. The middle yard houses a crystal clear fully tiled pool and sitting areas that rival the finest hotels on the island. Comfortably heated in the cooler months and chilled during the hotter months.
The veranda and adjacent terrace...Read more
Dunmore Town, Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 25, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 22 other Dunmore Town rentalsCheck Availability for Dunmore Town
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask