From $5,000 / week
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Located in the exclusive “Narrows”, Bloomin’ Luck is situated in a luxurious 3.4 acre estate. Offering rare privacy Bloomin’ Luck is perched overlooking the habour and offers magnificent sunset views.
The open living areas are comfortably furnished and overlooks expansive garden and harbour.
The master bedroom has a king size bed with ensuite bath. The second guest bedroom has a queen size bed. The property also offers a separate guest cottage with queen bed and en-suite bath.
This property offer a stand-by generator and golf cart with a vacation rental.
Island Real Estate is proud to offer...Read more
Dunmore Town, Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 23, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 22 other Dunmore Town rentalsCheck Availability for Dunmore Town
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- A/C or climate control
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask