- 1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the manager
Sea Bean Cottage
A unique replica of a mariner's historic Harbour Island Cottage circa 1800’s, this beachfront home embodies old world Bahamas charm, with tasteful furnishing and modern conveniences.
The front porch and dock are perfect for watching sunsets on the bay and countless stars in the evening. By day a myriad of sea life including turtles and starfish in abundance inhabit the sea for your entertainment and delight.
First floor: Ample Living. dining room, kitchen and bath. Second floor: Queen bedroom, bathroom and seating area. Hi-speed wireless internet, barbeque grill, kayaks.
Island Real Estate is proud t...Read more
Sea Bean Cottage
Dunmore Town, Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on September 02, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 22 other Dunmore Town rentalsCheck Availability for Dunmore Town
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Private Beach
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Boat available
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask