- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
FALL '14 CLEARANCE SALE! Fill the remaining vacant slots and save $10 per night of my regular rates as follows:
- 11 nights available... Saturday Oct 11th thru Wednesday Oct 22nd - Regular rate = $110 per night less $10 = ONLY $100 per night!
- 6 nights available... Wednesday Oct 29th thru Tuesday Nov 4th - Regular rate = $115 per night less $10 = ONLY $105 per night!
- 3 nights available... Wednesday Nov 12th thru Saturday Nov 15th - Regular rate = $115 per night less $10 = ONLY $105 per night!
- 5 nights available... Saturday Nov 22nd thru Thursday Nov 27th - Regular rate = $115 per night less $10 = ONLY $105 per nig...Read more
Awesome Sapphire Village Condo Amazing Ocean View!
East End, Saint Thomas
Additional Location Information
This amazing studio for two is located on Sapphire Hill, a quick 5 minute walk to stunning Sapphire Beach - a half mile stretch of soft white sand and turquoise waters...Caribbean Paradise!
Footsteps from the condo, there are two swimming pools to choose from in Sapphire Village.
Between the condo and the beach is a Marina, where there are wave runners to rent, boats to rent, and/or you can catch a day trip to various British Virgin Islands (BVIs)
Walking past the Marina, you will discover Sapphire Beach, where you can pick out your favorite tree for shade, relax, sunbath, snorkel, or rent a kayak or paddle-board.
Speaking of snorkeling, Sapphire Beach has so many varieties of friendly fish that swim right up to you! Snorkel around the reef and discover an underwater paradise!
Red Hook is a $2 Safari Taxi ride away. Here you will find many local bars, clubs, and restaurants, with plenty of culinary delights to eat, and live music to be heard.
At the Red Hook Ferry Terminal, pay $6 per person each way, and catch a wonderful 15 minute cruise over to the neighboring island of St. John, another US virgin Island that has some of the coolest nature trails leading to several immaculate white beaches.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Warm winter getaways
Golf course within 30 minute drive, Horse riding nearby, Fishing nearby, Water sports nearby
Nearest beach: Sapphire Beach
Nearest shops, 1 miles
Nearest ferry port: Red Hook, 1 miles
Nearest airport: Cyril E. King Airport, 10 miles
Car is not necessary
Last updated on September 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 54 other East End rentalsCheck Availability for East End
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $300
- Cleaning Fee | $85 per stay | Studio is Cleaned Prior to your arrival
Additional notes from the owner
* * * THE MORE YOU STAY... THE LESS YOU PAY!!! * * *
- All Rates and Fees are billed electronically via PayPal.
- Payments can be made via your PayPal Account or any Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, etc)
- Upon confirming your reservation dates and signing your rental agreement, you will be sent an invoice and billed for the $300 REFUNDABLE Security Deposit, plus $85 cleaning fee. The security deposit will be returned to you shortly after you stay, providing that nothing is broken, or missing, and that you have adhered to the rules & regulations.
- The 1st 50% of the Total Room Rate will be billed and collected 60 days in advance of your stay.
- The 2nd 50% of the Total Room Rate willed be billed and collected 30 days in advance of your stay.
*** For reservations less than 30 days of your stay, FULL payment is required.
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Hair dryer
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- A/C or climate control
- Local Guides/Maps
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private Beach
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Secure parking space
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Boat available
- 4 Dining chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 523 square feet