This fourth floor apartment located on the Royal Mile is conveniently located to explore the old town and has a roof top terrace, perfect for alfresco dining whilst admiring the views over Edinburgh.
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea. Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit. Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party... is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world. As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world. Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
We have a selection of 15 apartments available throughout the city of Edinburgh, perfectly based to make the most of your holiday in the city. All of the apartments are furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard, so relaxing after a day exploring or shopping in the city could not be easier.
This chic bolt hole is on the Royal Mile and perfectly based to explore the old town. Being recently refurbished this spacious penthouse has a balcony where you can enjoy breakfast or an evening drink whilst admiring the Edinburgh views and a roof terrace for lazy summer days. The lift takes you to this fourth floor apartment which has gas central heating and comprises:
* Open plan lounge/dining area with freeview TV, DV player, iPod docking station and access to the balcony.
* Kitchen with electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave.
* Master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, hand basin and WC.
* Double bedroom.
* The third bedroom has zip linked beds which can be twins or a king size bed.
* All gas, electric, bed linen and towels available.
* Cot and highchair available.
* There is a nearby multi storey car park costing £19 per day.
* The balcony has table and chairs and is a perfect place to watch the world go by.
* There is a refundable breakage deposit of £250 payable on this apartment.
* Check in is prior to 6pm, a late check in up to 9pm can be arranged at a supplement of £30.
* A late check out can be arranged also, these are both subject to availability and have to be pre booked through the management agency.
Additional amenities include: scotland & ireland, october half term availability, new cottages, 5* cottages, open fire or wb stove no, garden or outdoor area, no. bathrooms: 2, changeover any day, early booking discount, city breaks, may half term availability, christmas and new year availability, no. bedrooms: 6, easter availability, february half term availability, sleeps 6, cottage holiday group 5*, pets no, bedrooms 3: 1, summer school holidays, midweek & weekend short break, star grading: 5*, scottish borders, bathrooms 2: 1, price eap from £250 pn, parking facilities: on street parking.Read more
All prices include all taxes, gas, electric and bed linen. Please check property description to see if towels, logs, coal and cots are included free of charge or at a supplement. If a pet friendly property, the charge is £20 per pet per week/part week. Please telephone or email us for short break availability and prices.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.