- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Some guests say it's like living in a tree-house! Completely Renovated with a New 36" Flat Screen TV and Comfortable Leather Furnishings.
A wall of glass brings the dramatic Blue Ridge Mountain landscape into every room of this Cabin. Coyote Bluff sits on 5.5 acres and is our most contemporary cabin with one of the best views on the property. The king bed in the master bedroom and the queen bed and futon bed upstairs in the unique L-shaped loft upstairs offers comfortable sleeping accommodations for 4 adults and 2 children. Two full baths and a modern kitchen complete the amenities.
• New! Flat Screen TV and New Leather Furnitur...Read more
Coyote Bluff -Wall of Glass Provides Amazing Views
Additional Location Information
Located high on top of the breath taking Fort Mountain, only minutes away from the Fort Mountain State Park. There is an abundance of wildlife and flora in the area ensuring that your eyes will have a sight to behold. Magnificent Mountain and forest views to enjoy peace and tranquility. Great Hiking/Biking trails located in several near by locations. The perfect place to get back to nature to relax and unwind from everyday life.
More About This Location
Last updated on July 14, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 94 other Ellijay rentalsCheck Availability for Ellijay
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Reservation Fee | $35 per stay
- Cleaning fee | $85 per stay
- Tax rate | 12% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
• Pets are not allowed in this cabin rental.
• Full amount due 21 days prior to visit. $250 deposit required before the 21 days.
• Cleaning & Processing fee $85.00 of per stay.
• Rates are based on up to 4 guests. 5 Guests Max for this cabin.
• Additional person fees and Pet fees may apply.
• The $35 reservation fee covers the damage waiver to help protect our guests from any unintentional damages to the cabin that may occur to the cabin during their visit. If you accidentally damage anything during your stay, please notify the office as soon as possible. The fee does not cover damages that are intentional, willful, or result of gross negligence. The cost of any items stolen out of the cabin will be charged to the card we have on file for the reservation.
• Two night minimum, three night minimum during the Fall, 3 to 7 night min for holidays.
• Peak Rates apply during October, November, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and some holidays.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• 1 Night Rentals - Sometimes we can honor a request for a 1 night rental, if we do the charge will be at Peak Rate or an additional cleaning fee. Please Call: (706) 517-8810.
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Central heating
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Washing Machine
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 1500 square feet