- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
Description from the manager
* Five historic log cabins “rescued” and put together to make a Montana lodge.
* Three bedrooms each with its own attached bath, private entrance and porch.
* On five private acres with fabulous mountain views.
* Busby Lane Cabin offers wireless internet and satellite TV.
Brief Description: The owner, a talented local craftsman, is a collector of historic cabins. Busby Lane Cabin is actually five of them, beautifully pieced together to make one very comfortable three bedroom lodge. Set on a quiet dead-end lane near the base of the Absaroka Mountains, it’s a great place to get away from everything, while still clo...Read more
Busby Lane Cabin
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 25, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 16 other Emigrant rentalsCheck Availability for Emigrant
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Rates shown are for stays of 7 nights. Please inquire for nightly rates if staying less than a week.
This home has a 3-night stay minimum.
Rates subject to change.
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask