- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- sleeps 8
Description from the manager
* Tastefully decorated home ready for a fun gathering with your family and friends.
* Near Yellowstone National Park, Chico Hot Springs and the fun, western town of Livingston.
* The home has central air conditioning.
Brief Description: This spacious home is located about halfway down the Paradise Valley, between Livingston and Yellowstone National Park. Gorgeous views of Emigrant Peak are just out your back door and you are just minutes from the Yellowstone River!
Bedrooms and baths: This home has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and two half bathrooms. On the main level of the home is the master bedroom with a queen...Read more
Additional Location Information
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 13, 2014 ◀▶
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Dates||Nightly||Weekly||Monthly||Min Night Stay|
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from owner
Rates shown are for stays of 7 nights. Please inquire for nightly rates if staying less than a week.
This home has a 3-night stay minimum.
Rates subject to change.
- High Speed Internet
- Dish Washer [?]
- Gas Grill
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo System [?]
- Outdoor Dining Area [?]
- Pet friendly - Yes
- Smoking allowed - No
- Suitable for children - Yes
- Suitable for the elderly - Yes
- Wheelchair accessible - Ask
About the manager
Mountain Home - Montana Vacation Rentals
Calendar updated 2 days ago
Rating 4.8 / 5.0 Based on 88 propertiesMore about this manager »