Bed and Breakfast Inn next to Bufadora Waterspout
|Rental type||Bed and Breakfast|
|Minimum Stay||1 night|
|Living space||600 square feet|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Adventure, Budget, Romantic, Away from it all, Beach, Ocean|
Description from the owner
Casa Mediodia B & B is a Bed and Breakfast Inn near the Bufadora Waterspout. We are much better than a motel, hotel, or other lodging in the Bufadora area. We offer two separate bedrooms at $75 each for two persons; each with a private bathroom and shower. We are located in a private and unique off the grid area. There are shops, beaches and other vacation services within a 10 minute drive. You can call for reservations or send us email. Irene provides a memorable breakfast each morning and our goal is to make your stay a comfortable and enjoyable one. We have hiking trails down to tide pools and several small beach areas that are usua...Read more
Bed and Breakfast Inn next to Bufadora Waterspout
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
Additional Location Information
Over looking the ocean next to Bufadora on Punta Banda which is South of Ensenada in Baja Californa Norte.
We have parking, privacy, and wonderful trails and views along with Irene's amazing breakfasts.
Watch whales and dolphins from your patio. This is a bird watchers paradise. Hike our trails or Play Bocci with the owners. In winter enjoy LP records near a cozy wood stove with views of the bay and ocean.
Enjoy a relaxing off the grid adventure.
Location Type Away from it all, Beach, Ocean
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$75||$75||$0||$0||1 night|
|All Dates||$75||$75||-||-||1 night|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Additional guests - $20 / person - Per-Person Adjustment - Room charge is $55 for one person per night stay plus $20 additional person or $75 for two. Discount for stay of 3 or more days.
- Kitchen (cocina) per meal - $10 / stay - Other - Kitchen usage is $10 per meal/por comida, (Cookware/cazuelas, dinnerware/platos, and glassware/cristaleria)
- Surf Board - $10 / day - Other - Small Surfboard - may require deposit.
- Kitchen dinnerware - $5 / stay - Other - Per meal (dinnerware/platos and glassware/cristaleria)
- Snorkel Equipment - $3 / stay - Other - Several sets to choose from - lost fee $10.
- Lunch - $6 / person - Other - $6 per person /children under 6 $3 (Sandwich/wrap, chips, water)
- Boogie Boards - $2 / stay - Other - A variety of Boogie boards to select from.
- Laundry (per load) - $12 / stay - Other - Laundry Line dried unless rainy. Please request by 9am otherwise may be done next day. Only done during daylight due to Solar usage.
- Kayak - $20 / day - Other - Kayak, Life vest, paddles, tie-downs (Security Deposit or Drivers License)
- Beach Supplies $1 - $1 / stay - Other - Beach Shoes, Towels blankets, beach chairs
- Dinner/Cena - $10 / person - Other - Family Style Dinner. Please request in advance at least 4 hours. While or Red table wine $4 per glass - Beer $3 bottle or Can
- Fishing Poles - $10 / day - Other
- Barbeque grill/day - $5 / stay - Other - We offer several barbeque grills - daily. Includes charcoal or propane.
- One-Day Rental Set-Up Fee - $20 / stay - Fee - Set-up charge for a one-day rental.
Additional notes from owner
Rates are for each room. Flipkey does not have a way to break out individual rooms, so we charge per room and additional guests per room.
Charge for cancellation is one basic room charge.
* Double Occupancy $75 per night with discount for 3 or greater nights.
Single Occupancy $55 per night
Multiple night (greater than two nights) $5 discount per night.
Please refer to http://noonbb.webplus.net for Room Availbility
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 12, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
San Diego, California, United States
A Slice of Mexican Paradise
I took my boyfriend to Ensenada for his 33rd birthday and we stayed at Casa Mediodia. Although we only stayed one night, the owners were more than accommodating, answered all our questions and gave us directions that were good enough to navigate there in the dark (not recommended, but do-able!) Bruce & Irene have an incredible, extensive record collection that we stayed up late listening to by the fire and playing cards. It was very comfortable, and very romantic. In the morning we woke up to a view that simply took our breathe away. After a wonderful Mexican breakfast, Irene took us on a hike down to the very private and very beautiful "Alligator" beach (no, there are no alligators, but a rock formation that looks like one!) Both of us wished we could have stayed another night and have plans to return in the near future. Would def. recommend this B&B; to anyone looking for an authentic Baja experience.
A fantastic b&b; something that needs to be experienced
All I can say is it's a five-star restaurant, Ritz Carlton accommodations with a view of nature that Californians have not seen for over a 100 years. Native desert plants blooming, century plants in their full glory with sights of whales seals, hawks, doves and owls.
A trip that has to be experienced.
Best trip ever!
Irene and Bruce were nothing but fun and excitement! Between light up games in the dark and sharing wine by the fire the pair became like family immediately, we cannot wait to come back as soon as we can:) We have reccomended many people and hope that our special spot is a special place in many peoples' hearts.
We love you guys!
Josh & Hector
Absolutely outstanding in every way!
Our 8 day stay was absolutely delightful. The house is beautifuly and artstically set up, with incredible views from every corner. You can choose either the ocean room, or the cove room- both are equally incredible in comfort, views, goose down pillows, and their own charm. Each room has its own bathroom, with great tile work unique to the area.
This hidden gem also comes with the most grascious hosts in Bruce and Irene. They are kind, welcoming, and genuinely care about their guests. Irene makes sure that the breakfast is something out of the Food Channel, with the touch of local cuisine for every meal. We had breakfast and dinner there many times due to her cooking talents and the unforgettable aromas and tastes.The house is a walking distance to many coves, hidden beaches, hiking
trails, and views of the Pacific ocean. Rent a kayak for a ride in the cove for sure! You might meet some curious birds and sea lions; definite must to bond with the ocean. A must
visit is the Estero beach, only 10 min drive from the house. Incredible stay, and unforgettable experience. Highly recommend for a visit- do yourself a favor and stay for at least 4 or 5 nights- there is so much to see and experience!