This stunning guest house sits on 5 wildlife reserved acres overlooking Texas Hill Country and is only 8 minutes from downtown Fredericksburg. Entering into this awesome home guests will love the openness with an refined, elegance yet comfortable home. The Casa Grande has an abundance of wonderful features including the full kitchen complete with gas range, side by side refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, etc. The kitchen is open to the living room which offers a leather sofa (pullout sleeper), loveseat and two overstuffed chairs. It also has a huge stone wood-burning fireplace, 40 inch flat screen LCD TV, DirecTV, DVD playe...r and library, MP3 players, and WIFI (wireless internet). XBOX and reading library also provided. Huge porch with old fashioned rocking chairs allow you to enjoy the spectacular views of Hill Country, many variety of birds, deer, and stunning sunsets and stars. Off of the living room is the half bath and a small bedroom with a full/double bed. A enclosed porch leads to the master bedroom complete with king bed and full bath with shower.
This darling guest house sits next door to Casa Grande and is surrounded by five acres of wildlife reserved acres overlooking Texas Hill Country. In the living room a small kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave, toaster, etc is set up for guests to use. The living room has a comfy sofa (queen sleeper) 40” flat screen LCD TV, Direct TV, DVD player and library, electric fireplace and WIFI (wireless internet). A private covered porch off the master bedroom allows you to have your morning beverage while enjoying views of Hill Country, an abundance of various species of birds, and sometimes deer.
A huge outdoor pavilion offers a place to relax, enjoy views of Hill Country and stars and provides a full outdoor kitchen (grill, refrigerator, warming drawer, ice maker, sink) as well as a wood burning stone fire pit, hot tub, and surround sound with MP3 input. Lounge chairs, eight person dining, and dancing area also provided. Great location to spend honeymoons, Hill Country getaways, and family or friend gatherings.
- 8 minutes from downtown Fredericksburg; Private 5 Acre Ranch overlooking Hill Country; Three other guest houses are found on adjacent properties—Rooster Springs, Honey Creek and Hillside Cabin
- No host on property
- Casa Grande—1-6 Persons;- king bed in Master Suite, Small Bedroom has Full size, Queen; Casita—1-4 persons; king bed and queen sleeper sofa sleeper sofa in living room
- Casa Grande—1 1/2 Baths; master bathroom has a full bathroom with shower; 1/2 bath off of living room and second bedroom; Casita—Large shower in bath
- Casa Grande—Fully equipped kitchen with gas range and oven, side by side Refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker; Casita has a coffeebar
HUNTING AND FIREWORKS—NO
- Coffee, teas and cocoa are left
- CH/A, Wood burning Fireplace in Casa Grande, electric fireplace in Casita; porch with rocking chairs overlooking Hill Country,both houses have 40” Flatscreen TV, Direct TV, DVD & Library, Xbox, IPOD Player,WIRELESS INTERNETutdoor pavilion with full kitchen & firepit, HOT TUB, covered parking
TWO HOUSES RENT AS ONE UNIT
$325.00*1-6 persons/night (Fri.-Sat. includes holidays and events)
$275.00* 1-6 persons/night (Sun.-Thurs. excludes holidays and events)
Awesome house but mgmt should clean pavilion and spa ... Jerry w
Left on 04/18/2013 for a stay in April 2013 | Monya & friends
Stayed with few girlfriends. Loved the house and grounds. Although house was very clean, the spa was dirty and smelled. Had not been cleaned in a while and it had foam instead of bubbles. I take showers warmer than that. The pavilion was great but appeared not to have been cleaned or swept in a week. Outdoor kitchen needed to have counters cleaned and leaves swept away. Management should have ensured it was prepared for new guests. Jerry, the property manager, was rude and should not interact with guests. It reflects poorly on owners. He's actually a rude jerk and doesn't act like he's from the friendly and kind south. Would love to stay here again but won't because of him and his failure to properly clean areas that are highlighted on website (pavilion and spa). Even the couple in the casita talked of dirty pavilion and dirtier spa. Though house was clean, the spa and pavilion makes the cleanliness an average but would have been poor had house not been clean. Too bad our experience with Jerry, property mgr, overrides the lovely house.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.