|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
The Marina Park Clock Tower is the entryway to Frisco's downtown Main Street. This luxurious, new two bedroom condo has gorgeous views and the perfect location in Frisco. From the living room, step through the french doors onto the balcony and enjoy expansive views of Lake Dillon, Main Street and the mountains. From this location, it is easy to catch the shuttle to Breckenridge or Copper. It is also a short walk to restaurants and shopping in Frisco.
The living room has new leather couches and a sumptuous chaise lounge to stretch out on while watching a movie on the large screen LCD screen TV in HD programming. Or read a book by t...Read more
Rental Property is located in Frisco, Colorado, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
We do not have the specific location for this property. Contact the manager for more details
Marina Park Clock Tower Luxury Two Bedroom WIFI Garage Frisco Lodging
located in Frisco, Colorado, but cannot be displayed on a map. Contact the manager for more details
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$226 - $467||$226 - $467||$1,476 - $3,245||$5,912 - $11,979||2 nights|
|Jun. 1 2013 - Aug. 31 2013||$366 - $395||$366 - $395||$2,211 - $2,649||$9,017 - $9,899||2 nights|
|Sep. 1 2013 - Nov. 30 2013||$245 - $366||$245 - $366||$1,487 - $2,122||$5,912 - $7,652||2 nights|
|Dec. 1 2013 - Feb. 28 2014||$243 - $467||$243 - $467||$1,518 - $3,245||$7,623 - $11,979||4 nights|
|Mar. 1 2014 - May. 31 2014||$226 - $430||$226 - $430||$1,476 - $2,904||$7,700 - $11,325||4 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
Additional notes from owner
The minimum stays for certain dates may be longer than advertised.
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 16, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Playa del Carmen, QROO, Mexico
Frisco Cozy Vacation
We have a great time. The furniture wasn`t our style, but it was OK. I wasn`t crazy about the layput of the condo - 3 levels, but we make exercices to go up and down. It`s look,s that the stairs were higher then 7 inches each, ja, ja, ja. No, everything was great, good location, close to everything, clean and a great view. Thank you. Best Regards. Att: arch. Ivo Popov
Alvin, TX, United States
Spring Break 2013
The condo was amazing and in the perfect location. The 5 of us had plenty of room. It had everything we needed and more. The only issue was that our truck was too tall to fit in the garage, but we were always able to find a parking space outside. We would love to stay in this condo again!
Omaha, NE, United States
My Stay in Frisco
new smyrna beach, FL, United States
Great place but too many stairs & not enough oxygen. Also, living room couch should be a sofabed. It would allow for a 4th unrelated guest.
Broken Arrow, OK, United States
Our experience at Marina Park was great. There were six of us and it fit perfectly. We skied at copper mountain and considered renting a condo near the mountain but we loved our location: so close to the ski shuttle and close to restaurants and shopping. We LOVED the pool/hot tub! The condo was clean and beautiful. The stairs were a little hard at the end of a day of skiing, but definitely not a deal breaker.
Orlando, FL, United States
Winter Ski trip to Frisco Colorado
The Marina Park Clock Tower Condo was incredible. We were all absolutely blown away with the modern decor and fabulous location to Main street. The 50 foot Lighted Christmas trees in front of our balcony view was the "icing on the cake". Would highly recommend.
Bloomington, IN, United States
Very nice, but not luxury
Overall, this is a very nice condo. It is spacious and well appointed. The location was perfect and the view from the living area was really nice. However, there were a few problems.
1. It is a 4 story unit which makes for a nice view since the main floor is on the 4th floor. However, if you have someone in your party who is older,those floors would be awful. I have to say, hauling groceries to the top floor or forgetting something in your coat pocket and running down 4 floors and up again, it a little taxing especially for those of us who live closer to sea level.
2. Towels were skimpy. 6 guests...6 bath towels, 4 hand towels, 4 wash cloths. So, the number was low and the towels were on the cheap/thin side. Too bad because the bathrooms were very nice. Webought our own toliet paper to avoid the cheap paper provided.
3. Some things never worked. We could not park our car in the garage. We were not sure which garage was ours as the instructions said "third from end." There are multiple "ends". A neighbor did direct us but the number did not work. The fireplace in Master did not work.
3. We bought rock salt to put on the pure ice we had to walk over outside our door.
4. The directions for use of condo were awful but the management company said they have alredy revised. There were a few mistakes. There is no garage door opener. The instructins say to use the garage door opener to determine which garage is yours. Don't waste your time looking for a FOB to use the hot tub and work out room. There is no FOB but the extra key on your chain does work. Unfortunately, we wasted a good bit of time searching our path and the cold car for the mysterious FOB.
Still, it was a nice place...without the special touches to make is luxury!
Response from Summit Mountain Rentals - 01/14/2013
Susan,Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am sorry that we did not provide the correct number of towels—our standard is to provide 1 ½ the number of people in the unit-it sounds like this did not happen. We are happy to provide more for any guests wishing so and have taken steps to provide more accurate check in directions. In addition, we have updated our check in instructions to include additional key needed for hot tub and omitted the reference to a fob. I hope you’ll have occasion to join us again soon and look forward to helping you find the perfect vacation rental.Regards,David
Ready to climb...stairs
Overall, this was a very nice condo. Super location and nice views. It was also very comfortable...nice beds and huge closets. The unit was clean and well appointed.
On the other hand,
1). There are 4 levels of stairs to get to the main floor. It was not a big deal for us since everyone in the party was fit but it did become a pain if "God forbid" you forget your gloves upstairs or glasses downstairs in your coat pocket. Just need to beware of this.
2) The check in process was a little confusing. Went to Hotel Frisco to pick up keys...no problem. But, the written directions were unclear. They said to use the garage door opener to find which garage was ours. Well, there was no garage door opener. A line later, the code was xxx and the garage was "thiird from the end.". When it is dark and 0 degrees, after a long day of travel fom the Midwest it was more than frustrating to realize there are two ends :) and that the code did not work for any of the garages. The neighbors were helping but did not work. We never were able to use the garage and after scraping the car every time we went out, it became problematic. The same poor directions had me searching the condo and car for the"fob" to use the clubhouse. No fob but the extra key worked. Not a big deal but wasted time and energy.
3) the towels were pretty skimpy and only 6 bath towels, 4 hand towels,and 4 wash clothes. There were 6 adults in our party. I did find a couple more towels on the last day...in the master closet under the extra pillows ( 2 pillows...1 pillowcase).
4). The fireplace in the master did not work
Overall, this was very nice but would not say luxurious. My opinion was probably tempered by the frustrating start. We still had an excellent time.
West Des Moines, IA, United States
We absolutely loved this condo, we can hardly wait until we can come back . Thank you so much for helping us find this.
Overland Park, KS
A wonderful place to stay in Frisco
We had a wonderful experience staying at this condo in the Marina Park Clock Tower in August, 2011. It was beautifully decorated, very comfortable for 6, and a terrific location. Loved the views out of both of the decks too! Would definitely stay here
Clock Tower Condo
We were very pleased with the location. The unit was private and quiet which is what I wanted. Veiws were awsome. Loved the King size bed and premium linens.
Some items broken "ie. humidifier & shades". Stairs were a chore but if you're skiing, you should be able to handle it.
Overall family loved it.
marina park clocktower
We couldn't have been more pleased. Beautiful luxuriant condo.
Marina Clock Tower
Wow! What a beautiful place. Very nicely appointed with amenities, everything was great. We will make this our place of choice for summer vacations in Colorado. Kitchen was awesome, views were great, place was exceptionally clean "homey". Thank you for sharing.
Holiday Ski Trip
Great place exactly what we were looking for in a vacation condo.
Fort Collins, CO, United States
A beautiful unit ideally...
A beautiful unit ideally located but the heating difficult to regulate, duvet in MB too heavy and no alternative, ice maker froze up.
We stayed in the Clocktower from mid-August to mid-September 2009. We could not have picked a better place in Summit County. We love the "Frisco Main Street but near the marina" location.
Views of the mountains and the lake were superb. The unit itself (aside from 4 floors of stairs to climb!) was perfect for our needs. Very comfortable, well furnished, kitchen well supplied. We had two sets of guests during our stay, so the set-up with two master suites was perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our month in the Clocktower and, if we return to Summit again, we will want to stay there.
Lovely Mountain Retreat
This is a great, very comfy and charming condo. We would surely go back again!
Two things about the condo were troubling. There was no warning about the lack of an elevator. Climbing up to the living level from the ground is a hike. Warn those 55 and over about the number of steps to climb.
The second failing was the bed. I felt that you had to take a running jump to get into the bed. Once you had vaulted into the bed it was not comfortable. I can recommend to a young family assuring they are acclimated to the high altitude climate.
Response from Summit Mountain Rentals - 07/29/2009
Hello Mrs. Daly,
I am sorry there were issues with the unit. Yes, almost no properties in Summit County have elevators. As with most town home style units, this unit has 3 flights. It is one of our most luxurious units and I am sorry the quality of the unit did not overcome the difficulty you had with the stairs. The mattresses are fairly new. As with most bedding, sometimes new mattress are two soft or two hard depending on what you are used to. We are very proud of this unit and hope you will give us a chance on another unit later.
Marina Park Clock Tower A5
Great place that is nicely furnished. Only minus to this place is the number of stairs you have to climb. 4 flights of stairs to get to the living room
Well Appointed; the best property we have ever stayed in; excellent layout.
Great from top to bottom and garage also.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
This place was great!
Summit Mountain Rentals was very helpful and friendly and the property was wonderful. We will be back soon.
unbeleivable views and comfort....
unbeleivable views and comfort.
Watkinsville, Ga, United States
Clock tower A5 July 2008
Road noise was an issue (summer visit and had to keep the windows open at night). This unit was well outfitted, clean and comfortable.