Two traditional stone cottages, (4 Stars) , with superb South Pennine views. We are in a Country location, close to a quiet Calderdale village, with easy access to all West Yorkshire towns and attractions.
* Quality self catering visitor accommodation. Awarded 4 stars by Visit Britain
* Two acres of woodland /heather garden with superb Pennine views
* A friendly welcome from the resident owners
* Check availability anytime on our Cherry Tree Cottages website - www.yorkshire-cottages.co.uk -- This is the calendar which is updated daily.
* Free wireless internet
* Good pubs and restaurants nearby
* Short breaks or longer bookings. Minimum stay 3 days.
Verified by FlipKey
Accepts FlipKey Payments
Reviewed by Real Travelers
Two traditional stone cottages in the Yorkshire South Pennines, with two acres of woodland wildlife garden and superb Pennine views. Our two cottages, Cherry Tree Cottage and Heather Bank Cottage are available all year and we can promise you a friendly personal welcome. We are in a country location, with easy access, within…
8 guest reviews
100% of guests would stay again
Left on Jun 06, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
A nice place, the cottage is clean, with all you need for your stay ... and the owners are very nice too !
Yorkshire is a great place for flyfishing and this cottage is perfect located !
jerome e, Ceyrat, France