ABOUT YOUR HOST:
- I was born and raised in Hallstatt, studied in Linz, Vienna (Austria) and in the USA, and have been back in Austria since 1978. --
- I have inherited this small family home and I take great pride in my property. --
- I am responsive to any of my renters needs because I'm trying to make my guests feel at home. --
KNOW YOUR HOST:
- After returning to Hallstatt in 1980 I founded a cooperative of freelance artists and craftsmen. --
- Our small craft shop still exists, and from May to October that's where you'll find me. --
- Together with taking care of my house this keeps me quite busy. --
- IT'S A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE meeting people from all over the world.
- And, since I wish everybody should love Hallstatt as much as I do, I do what I can to contribute towards that.
------- Looking forward to meeting you! --- Ingrid
Reviewed by Real Travelers
Top Rental Owner