ABOUT YOUR HOST:
- I was born and raised in Hallstatt, studied in Linz, Vienna (Austria) and in the USA, and have been back in Austria since 1978. --
- I have inherited this small family home and I take great pride in my property. --
- I am responsive to any of my renters needs because I'm trying to make my guests feel at home. --
KNOW YOUR HOST:
- After returning to Hallstatt in 1980 I founded a cooperative of freelance artists and craftsmen. --
- Our small craft shop still exists, and from May to October that's where you'll find me. --
- Together with taking care of my house this keeps me quite busy. --
- IT'S A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE meeting people from all over the world.
- And, since I wish everybody should love Hallstatt as much as I do, I do what I can to contribute towards that.
------- Looking forward to meeting you! --- Ingrid
Accepts FlipKey Payments
Reviewed by Real Travelers
Appartement Fallnhauser, a truly charming vacation retreat - YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME IN HALLSTATT. The cozy, self-catering studio-apartment offers every convenience to make sure you enjoy your vacation in any season. APPARTEMENT FALLNHAUSER is conveniently located in the historic part of the village of Hallstatt, quietly…
60 guest reviews
100% of guests would stay again
Left on Jul 05, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
We were so lucky to find this apartment. Right on the lakeside with beautiful views in every direction. Ingrid ensured that we had everything we needed and the apartment was stocked with everything you could wish for - we could not have asked for more.
Would definitely recommend taking a motor boat onto the lake and taking the cable car up to the five fingers - amazing views on a clear day. The … See more
amy B, London, United Kingdom