My top five favorite things to do in Cabo include:
1. Reading books on my Kindle at the pool, beach or terrace.
2. Working out in the morning at the fabulous on-site gym.
3. Grilling on the terrace while drinking a glass of red wine looking out at the Sea of Cortez.
4. Playing tennis and getting lessons from one of the tennis pros.
5. Fine-tuning my frozen margarita recipe!* Use fresh limes NOT margarita mix. There is a lime hand juicer in the unit.
One of the things I truly enjoy is having my morning coffee on the terrace, looking out at the Sea of Cortez and reading the local daily papers 'Daily News' and 'Los Gringos'. Of course having a huge section of Medano Beach exclusively dedicated to La Estancia owners and guests is wonderful too!
It does not get better than this!
Verified by FlipKey
Accepts FlipKey Payments
Reviewed by Real Travelers
Stay In Seaside Bliss I have FOUR separate 5th Floor 2166 square foot Villas that exude comfortable elegance inside and out. With the sea at your doorstep, this beachfront resort is located on the incomparable Playa El Medano, the safest swimming beach in the region. If you prefer not getting sand between your toes, relax,…
4 guest reviews
100% of guests would stay again
Left on May 15, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
Everyone was very nice but Nelson, Francisco, Jorge and Joel went out of their way to help. They helped with transportation, car rental, places to visit and eat. I was having a problem downloading a program onto my Ipad and they spent a great deal of time helping and let me leave it with them while I went and had fun. It was a great vacation and I would highly recommend. We will be coming … See more
Pamela H, Longwood, Florida