Tucked in a cozy inlet off Lake Guntersville, Waterfront Bay cabins await the avid fisherman and families wanting to experience lake living. Each cabin’s covered front porch provides you the perfect view of the lake and the Appalachian foothills of northern Alabama. Upon entering the cabin the living room and dining room are overlooked by the fully equipped kitchen making you feel right at home. Two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and two covered boat ports complete your lake cabin rental. The boat launch and parking area conveniently located across the street allows you to access the lake quickly to experience all Lake Guntersville has to offer. Lake Guntersville is 67,900 acres in size providing enough waterways for fishing, recreational boating, jet skiing, kayaking, and canoeing.
• Each Cabin sleeps 8, 2 Bedrooms (1 room with Queen bed & Bunk bed; 1 room with 2 Bunk beds)
• 2 Full Bathrooms
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, Satellite TV, DVD Player and Charcoal Grill
• Each unit comes with 2 covered “Boat Ports” long enough for Boats to stay hooked to your vehicle.
• Boat Ports provide charger plugs and lights
• Large parking and remote charger plugs for additional boats
• Hoses for rinsing off your boat
• We are located on U.S. Highway 79, 8 minutes south of Goose Pond,
10 minutes from Scottsboro, and 15 minutes from Guntersville.
• Weekly Rates also Available
Call now and make a reservation to join us on the front porch of Waterfront Bay for the perfect view of Lake Guntersville.
For Information and Reservations
Call Daytime: (phone: hidden) Evenings or Weekends: (phone: hidden)
Accepts FlipKey Payments