- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the manager
* The Beaverhead Cabin is one of six cabins on this 19-acre riverfront property. Rent this home for up to 4 guests or add additional cabins for up to 40 guests.
* Located between Bozeman and Big Sky with great access to outdoor activities.
Brief Description: Big River Lodge is an amazing retreat right on the Gallatin River. The great location of this property affords easy access to many of the region’s most desirable activities including access to some of Montana’s finest fly fishing, hiking, river rafting, horseback riding, mountain biking and kayaking. This small but cozy home is identical to the Firehole Cabin.
Big River Lodge - Beaverhead Cabin
Gallatin Gateway, Montana
Additional Location Information
Last updated on August 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 9 other Gallatin Gateway rentalsCheck Availability for Gallatin Gateway
Rates shown in $ USD
|See all dates
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the manager
Rates shown are for stays of 7 nights. Please inquire for nightly rates if staying less than a week. This home has a 3-night stay minimum. Rates subject to change.
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask