God's Blessings with amazing view $150.00 night
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Adventure, Luxury, Romantic, Away from it all, Mountain|
Description from the owner
3 bedroom, 3 bath Log Cabin. 2 King bed, 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed.
Located just off Hwy 321 and less than 2 miles from downtown Gatlinburg. Paved parking area for 3 vehicles. Private location on dead in street. Great views of the mountains from the wide front porch that has a gas fireplace. Arts and Crafts Community nearby less than 10 minutes. Nearby resturants, and shopping. Trolly stop on Hwy 321 can take you anywhere in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Seiverville to tourist attractions.
WIFI but No hot tub
God's Blessings with amazing view $150.00 night
Additional Location Information
Less than 2 miles to downtown Gatlinburg
Location Type Away from it all, Mountain
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$150||$150||$1,099||$0||2 nights|
|All Dates||$150||$150||$1,099||-||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
- Tax rate - 13% of rental - Tax
- Cleaning fee - $75 / stay - Cleaning Fee
Additional notes from owner
Tax rate 12.75%, cleaning fee per stay $75.00
Half of rental fee is due at time of booking. Balance due 2 weeks prior to check in.
Pay for 6 nights the 7th night is free.
Cancellations less than 30 days of arrival No refund.
Check in 3pm
check out 10am
Call owner to reserve: Marie Spivey 843-421-6707
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: June 15, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Lynn from VA
The cabin was great! very clean, beautiful view from the deck. The kitchen has everything you need. Excellent location close to downtown.
If you are looking for a great cabin to stay this is it. Great time, I strongly recommend " Gods Blessing" for your next stay!
My two friends and I stayed in "God's Blessings" for a week in May. We couldn't have found a nicer place. The views were beautiful, especially at night when you could see the lights from other cabins across the mountain. It is an easy drive up the mountain to the cabin and minutes to Gatlinburg and an easy drive to Pigeon Forge. We had the quiet of where we stayed but close to all the action when we wanted it. Although it was rainy off and on and we didn't use it, the deck on the back of the cabin would have been great to sit on and also eat on in nicer weather. This cabin is a great value for comfort and price.
Great experience overall, just some little annoyances
Cabin is as depicted on the site. We enjoyed our stay, and don't have any complaints - in fact, we were very happy that the owners were available when I got to the cabin late and the door code didn't work; they answered on the very first ring of the phone and we had the problem resolved within a couple minutes!
We did not see any bears - not surprising, since the only place we could easily see outside was onto the road (the back yard is a very steep downhill). We did chase some turkeys up the road one day though - that was kind of fun to watch!
1. Kitchen appliances are all in good shape and work very well.
2. Lots of plates. A few slightly larger bowls would be a nice addition.
3. It takes a little while, but the water does get hot and there's good pressure for taking a shower.
Small things to note:
1. While there are lots of window panes in the cabin, only three of them open to let fresh air in. And those windows don't have screens, which meant we couldn't leave them open due to potential bugs/bees in the cabin. Maybe this is not unusual in the area, but it was a surprise to us. The a/C works pretty well though, so it didn't interfere with sleeping.
2. One a/C vent in the loft bedroom is directly over the head of the bed, resulting in a breeze hitting my head. I had to close that vent because having the cold air hitting me that directly would give me a headache.
3. During our visit (mid-May), there were a lot of bees and wasps, making the deck a less pleasant place to be than we had hoped.
4. The loft stairs are pretty creaky. Pretty sure you couldn't use the stairs without waking other people up (unless you're a pretty heavy sleeper).
5. The TVs are all pretty small (I think the largest one is no more than a 24" tube TV), if that matters to you. We spent most of our days away from the cabin, and only watched a little TV in the evening, so not a problem for us.
Perfect Family Get-a-way
We stayed with our 3 children (8,9 & 17) for two nights and it was perfect. Clean, spacious and comfortable. The views were amazing and the cabin is just up the road from the main street. Our kids loved playing pool and ping-pong while we enjoyed the peaceful scenery. Thank you for a great stay, we will be back!
This place was great. Very comfortable with a nice view.
Had all the comforts of home. The parking area is flat and right off the
road.(better than most in the area). We would love to back.
Could only spend a weekend here, we did not want to go home. This cabin is very comfortable with a nice view out over the valley. The kitchen had everything that we needed. Parking is on a flat pad , so it is easy. The drive up the hill is not for the
faint of heart, especially at night, but not that bad once we did it once. We would
definately go back.
Wow! What a great place!
We had such a good time at God's Blessing. It certainly is... My husband and I needed to relax and that is exactly what we did. One of the nicest things is the gas fireplace that turns on with the turn of a knob.
I must say we did that most of the day and then went to the park for a hike. Everything so comfortable. I would recommend this cabin to anyone.