- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Villa Eleonora is named after the type of falcons that swoop over its elevated position above the unspoiled hill village of Glossa (only 10 minutes away with it‘s shops and tavernas). Its private location feels secluded, despite its proximity to the beaches, the port , the Mamma Mia church and the village itself, and the Villa is not overlooked by anything but the birds!
The views are truly staggering taking in the islands of Evia and Skiathos the Pelion, away to the mainland as far as Mt Parnasus and of course down to the village of Glossa and its port of Loutraki too.
The Villa itself is built in the traditional style of the...Read more
2 Bedroom villa, private pool, grounds & sea views
Glossa, Aegean Islands, Greece
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Located in a Tranquil, Unspoilt, Secluded Elevated Position 300m, 10 mins from Local Village and Beach.
The villa is in a perfect location for getting away from it all and there is lots to do whether it is enjoying the sea view while relaxing by the pool.
The two local villages Glossa and Loutraki offer a wide range of amenities such as restaurants, bars, shops, bakeries, chemists and banks. Glossa has a good tourist information centre. The nearest medical centre is in Skopelos. Both Glossa and Loutraki offer excellent local colour in the form of restaurants and tavernas. For those seeking the bright lights, Skopelos offers a vibrant night life. The local restaurants have a great variety of mainly Greek food to offer. Whether you are looking for a quick snack or a full on meal the island will meet your needs. Greek cuisine is full of delicious flavors. The salads are crisp and fresh the meat has great flavor and there is of course an abundance of fresh sea food to pick from. The island offers snorkeling, boat hire, gastronomic, historical and cultural interests, walking, Mountain biking, sea kayaking and ornithology. The villa is very well situated for mountain biking as the there are many tracks in the local area that are ideal, please enquire about for bike rental. I will be happy to forward more information to you.
Our nearest swimming beach is a fifteen minute drive from the house. It is a sheltered, pebbles and sandy, clean and safe beach. This beach adjoins the village and is therefore close to amenities such as shops and restaurants. There are scores of small, private beaches and coves that are ideal for bathing and picnics to be found on both sides of the island as close as ten minutes from the house. They are accessible by foot, car and boat.
Visitors to the island generally fly into neighbouring Skiathos, there are plenty of charter flights to Skiathos during the summer. A five minute taxi from the airport will take you to the ferry/hydrofoil ticket office, which offers regular ferry/hydrofoil connections to Loutraki and takes no more than 30/20 minutes. The house is located fifteen minutes by car from Loutraki harbour where you will be met and brought to the villa. Car hire is recommended and can be organised prior to arrival.
Glossa (nearest village) - 5 minutes. Loutraki (village and beaches) - 15 minutes. Skopelos (principal town) - 45 minutes.
More About This Location
Away from it all, Ocean, Village
Last updated on May 08, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 2 other Glossa rentalsCheck Availability for Glossa
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
Notes on prices
Booking is confirmed and binding after a 25% of total rental fee deposit is transferred, paid and cleared within 48 hours of booking. This deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 75% of rental fee is due ten weeks before the occupation date. A reminder will be sent 14 weeks prior to arrival. Cancellation must occur 10 weeks prior to the booked arrival date for deposit to be returned. Cancellations made after this means that 100% will be retained.
The currency exchange rate is fixed at the time the deposit is paid.
Changeover day is Friday or Saturday. However we are flexible and can work around individual travel schedules.
- 24 Hour On Call Maintenance
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Firewood Provided
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Housekeeping Optional
- Wood Stove
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Mountain Views
- Ocean Views
- Electric Stove
- Electric Grill
- Children's Toys
- DVD Player
- High Definition TV
- Satellite or cable TV
- Board Games
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Beach Towels
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 92 square meters