- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
Description from the owner
Good Harbor House consists of a one bed vacation renal and a spacious private entrance guest suite. We are located just one block up from Good Harbor Beach and scenic "Back Shore" ocean walk-way. One mile to Gloucester Harbor and Rocky Next Art Colony. Three Miles to Rockport Center. We call your home away from home, "Good Harbor House" because everyone who comes here to seek a peaceful relaxing vacation finds just that right here at Good Harbor House
Good Harbor House offers 2 tastefully furnished, immaculate rentals in a landmark Victorian: 1) a one-bedroom apartment sleeping up to 4; 2) a private entrance suite, sleeping 2. During t...Read more
Good Harbor House - Your Perfect Vacation Rental
Additional Location Information
This tastefully decorated and immaculate 1-bedroom apartment is on the first floor of a landmark Victorian, with private entrance off a grand wrap-around covered veranda. It is less than 1 block from Good Harbor Beach, a picture-perfect spot, with over a 1/2 mile of white sandy beach and dunes for glorious walking, swimming and water sports. This is Gloucester's "pride and joy", and people come from far and wide to paint and photograph this very spot. A very short walk will bring you to the famous "Back Shore", a breathtaking walk along the ocean.
Your location is also walking distance to food markets, restaurant, laundry, cafe with internet access, kayak rental and a popular ice cream shop! You are 1 mile to downtown Gloucester and harbor, where whale-watching and harbor cruise are available. Fabulous restaurants and quaint shops line the main street and harbor. Beyond the center of town you will find the "Fisherman at the Wheel" Statue and Fishermen's Wives Memorial. Just 1 mile away you will find the nation's oldest artist colony, Rocky Neck, with galleries, quaint shops and restaurants on the water. Good Harbor House is also 3 miles to Rockport Center, another area famous for its coastal scenes, galleries, quaint shops and restaurants
Boston is just an hour away by commuter rail; historic Salem just 30 minutes.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Last updated on July 27, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 31 other Gloucester rentalsCheck Availability for Gloucester
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Interim Cleaning fee 1 BEDROOM UNIT if staying multiple consecutive weeks | $85 per stay
- Cleaning Fee GUEST SUITE | $85 per stay
- Interim Cleaning Fee GUEST SUITE if staying multiple consecutive weeks | $65 per stay
- Cleaning Fee 1 BEDROOM UNIT | $125 per stay
- Security Deposit | $250 per stay
- Damage insurance | $35
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
1. Weekly rate in suite is $875. We will discount rate to $775.00 for the week if guests staying in suite also book our 1 bedroom unit for the same dates.
2. Security Deposit is required of all first time renters in weekly rentals. At the discretion of the owners, this fee "may" be waived for returning renters.
3. $50 per person per week additional adjustment applies to 1 bedroom for 3rd and 4th adult guests; $25 per week additional for children 10 years and under. Does not include infants in cribs.
4. Cleaning fee is required for all weekly rentals. $125 for 1 bedroom; $85 for suite.
5. Interim cleaning fee of $85 is required for guests in 1 bedroom unit who are staying consecutive weeks. It is a lighter cleaning with change of linen. Interim cleaning fee for guests in suite is $65.
6. Nightly rates in guest suite (with 3 night minimum): $145.00 per night Friday/Saturday/Sunday. $135.00 per night Monday-Thursday.
7. Off-season rental of 1 bedroom apartment unit is for FULL 9 month term from Sept to June; NOT MONTH TO MONTH. Minimum stay would be 9 months.
- Local Guides/Maps
- A/C or climate control
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no