- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
Designed in traditional Goan/Portuguese style combined with modern facilities, Harmony Villas are two exclusive 5 bedroom villa's set at the bottom of a hill surrounded by communidade (community land) protecting the surroundings of each cottage.
Surrounded by green hills covered in cashew groves, Harmony Villas are located in Assagao, one of the smallest and most peaceful villages of Bardez, tucked into the corner of Northern Goa - a local secret the village has held onto its gloriously laid back atmosphere.
Finding a quiet place in India can be quite a challenge but not here - each morning you will be woken to the sound of bi...Read more
Harmony Villas, Assagao, Goa INDIA
Additional Location Information
More About This Location
Away from it all, Mountain nearby, Village
Last updated on October 29, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 217 other Goa rentalsCheck Availability for Goa
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Damage deposit | $213
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
Rates are subject to currency fluctuations and are calculated above as 80/ per £.
The villas can be rented either by room or as a whole villa for a minimum of 3 days, 7 days during the month of December and early January. The villas are available for long or short term let.
Any required services can be arranged with prior written notice for example a driver, tours, breakfast, lunch, dinner, extra cleaning, and laundry.
We will endeavour to make your stay as comfortable as possible so please do ask if you have any special requests.
Discounts may apply for stays of longer than 2 weeks and we are open to the option of renting the Villas for long terms stays if you fall in love with Assagao.
The Villas's can also be rented on a room by room basis please contact us for rates and availability.
Booking Terms & Conditions
1) All prices are in Indian Rupees/GBP and must be paid in Rupees/GBP in India by Cheque/ Demand Draft/Credit Card to Village Sanctuary Properties & Resorts PVT Limited.(also known as VSPR).
2) All tariffs and dates can be found in our tariff summary.
3) 50 % of the booking fee is due 30 days prior to the first day of stay. The remaining balance 50 % of the booking fee is to be paid in Rupees/GBP to VSPR in India 15 days before the first day of stay and confirmation of cleared funds and the booking will be sent in writing by email or post.
4) Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by VSPR 15 days before the first day of stay in order to receive a refund of the booking fee.
5) Late bookings made less than 15 days before the first day of stay must be paid in full upon confirmation of booking.
6) Bookings for a period of stay between 23rd December 3rd January are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the full amount on confirmation of booking and the remaining balance must clear 30 days before the first day of stay.
7) Cancellations during the Christmas period must be made 45 days prior to the arrival date, otherwise the balance will not be refunded, if we are able to rent out the villa to another party during this period then we will endeavour at VSPRs discretion to refund the full balance, less any costs incurred.
8) All ancillary expenses must be paid in full before the guests leave.
9) Check out is at 11am unless otherwise arranged in advance with VSPR.
10) Check in is at 13.00 unless otherwise arranged in advance with VSPR.
11) The guests should make requests to VSPR directly for early check in / late check out in advance. The request will be accepted at the discretion of VSPR and is subject to Villa availability.
12) An extra refundable deposit of Rupees 10,000/- equivalent to £125 to be paid on arrival. This money is kept towards any damages that may occur to Harmony Villas due to the negligence of the guests or their friends and will be refunded in full if no damage occurs upon check out.
13) Any damages which exceed the deposit will be the responsibility of the guest as well as any extra cleaning required.
14) Guests will be required to sign an inventory when they arrive and also upon leaving. The damage deposit will be refunded in cash on completion of an exit inventory, if the guest leaves without returning the keys or completing this the damage deposit will be forfeited.
15) The residents are required to abide by all local laws and must not create a nuisance to the surrounding area and are reminded to be mindful of other residents.
16) All guests will be required to provide their names and copies of their passport details upon booking as required by Goan law.
17) Only the guests named on the booking form and verified by passport will be allowed to stay in Harmony Villas. No other persons are allowed to reside at Harmony Villas under any circumstances.
18) The person named when making a booking is responsible for damages that are a direct result of his/her occupancy of the villa. This includes damage caused by any member of his or her party and/or and those named by other parties during their stay.
19) All guests must arrange and accept full responsibility for their own medical and personal effects insurance.
20) The owners will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of money, jewellery or valuables of any kind. It is the guests responsibility to ensure the security of their property during their stay.
21) Guests are required to settle any outstanding bills directly with the provider of any service requested by them such as taxis, car hire etc.
22) Any extra services asked of VSPR such as airport pick-up or drop off , extra laundry, clothes laundry, meals etc should be settled with VSPR directly before the end of their stay.
23) Guests are requested to respect and adhere to the rules of the Villa and be mindful of other guests.
24) The company shall not be liable, for any injury to the persons or loss or damage to any guests persons or property arising out of a force majeure, due to his or her own negligence or out of the negligence of any independent contractors and their employees.
25) In any case, no liability on the part of the Company arising in any way in respect of any Casa Athaide booking shall exceed the total amount paid for the accommodation package, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
26) The rates mentioned are valid only for the mentioned period. The rates are subject to change without any notice.
27) All the bookings are non-transferable without the written permission of VSPR in case guests change/cancel their travel plans new bookings must be made.
28) In the case of guests family members/friends/colleagues wishing to travel on that particular day/period, they will only be accepted at the discretion of VSPR and with prior written notice.
29) All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Goa.
30) VSPR reserves the right to refuse bookings at their discretion.
31) VSPR reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
Phone / Internet
- Dial-up Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Gas Stove
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Beach Towels
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - ask
- Suitable for the elderly - no
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 280 square feet