- 7 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
Description from the owner
Villa Trastamara is located in a secluded olive grove at the end of a Tropical valley. Quiet and peaceful, surrounded by majestic mountain views, and just a 25 minute drive from coastal resort of Almuñecar where a wide range of water sports are available.
The villa has its own private pool with steps leading to a shallow end ideal for children. While at the front of the villa is a large shaded terrace perfect for barbecuing and al fresco dining. With 3 twin and 4 double rooms all with en-suite bathrooms the villa is ideal for families and groups. While its stunning mountain scenery make it a perfect location for those interested in wal...Read more
Villa Trastamara en Cazulas
Granada, Andalusia, Spain
Additional Location Information
The Villa Trastamara lies in a valley in Spain’s Granada province, about 20km inland from the coastal resort of Almuñécar. Nearest airports are at Málaga (100 km) and Granada (55 km). Approximately 1 hour's drive.
The region has a unique sub tropical micro climate averaging 320 sunny days per year. This can be seen by the wide variety of tropical fruits such as Mangos, Custard apples and Avocadoes that are grown locally.
More About This Location
Mountain nearby, Warm winter getaways
Last updated on July 21, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 94 other Granada rentalsCheck Availability for Granada
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in EUR)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
Additional notes from the owner
• 10% discount on standard weekly rate for early booking!
• 25% of rental fee due on booking, the rest payable on arrival.
• Property available from 15:00 on the day of arrival. You may of course arrive earlier but may need to wait on the terrace or by the pool until the rooms are cleaned.
• Guest must leave by 12:00 noon on day of departure. If you need to leave later please ask to see if this will be possible.
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Mountain Views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask