Olive Trees 3 bedroom villa
From $105 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Fully furnished and with all mod-cons this villa is fully equipped and the perfect place for all the family to enjoy.
Gulluk is not one of the well-known holiday resorts on the nostalgic Bodrum peninsula, but it does deserve more fame due to its ideal location, natural appearance and laid back atmosphere. It has maintained its original roots as a traditional Turkish fishing village and life is centred mainly on the harbour front and the numerous small beaches in the surroundings bays.
Originally known as Kulluk it also served as a trading port for the Greeks during the reign of the magnificent Ottoman Empire. Mass tourism has nev...Read more
Olive Trees 3 bedroom villa
Gulluk, Aegean Region, Turkey
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
• The ancient ruins of Iassos are an impressive sight and located within a short drive.
• Explore secluded bays on the daily, pleasure boat trips that depart from the harbour.
• Alternatively, Gulluk is well known for being a destination on the Turkish Riviera and is often visited by the large traditional gullet boats that Turkey is so famous for. Take a four day Blue Voyage trip around the coastline and see more amazing coastal resorts on the Bodrum Peninsula.
• Visit the local market held every Thursday to discover holiday souvenir handicrafts, and fresh produce.
• Take the ferry boat from the harbour and visit Bodrum town centre with its impressive castle, unwater museum and cobbled back streets.
• The surrounding countryside and coastline are great for those who enjoy walking holidays.
• Hire a car and head to the surrounding and rustic Turkish resort of rustic Bogazici
• Bafa Lake is a short drive away and is ideal for those who love to explore old villages, ancient hillside ruins and scenic landscapes. The restaurants at Bafa Lake are also well known for their traditional Turkish breakfasts made from home grown produce.
• The Vita Golf Resort is located further along the coastline and is known for being one of the best in the country. Try your hand at a round of golf with friends and family.
DIRECTIONS TO THE VILLA
Leave the airport following the signs for Gulluk (first right once you join
the dual carrageway)
TAKE THE ROAD SOUTH OUT OF GULLUK TOWN. (when you get through the town you
will come to a T junction take Left)
AFTER A COUPLE OF KILOMETRES LOOK FOR THE YASEMIN SITESI SHOP ON THE LEFT.
TAKE THE LEFT TURN OFF THE MAIN ROAD THAT GOES UP THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE
SHOP. IT IS A TRICKY TURN BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST COME OVER THE BROW OF A
HILL AND ARE NEGOTIATING A SHARP RIGHT HAND BEND.
PROCEED UP A STEEP HILL FOR A FEW HUNDRED YARDS - BEARING LEFT ALL THE TIME.
DON'T TAKE ANY RIGHT HAND FORKS.
TAKE THE SHARP LEFT - JUST AFTER 2 DUMPSTERS AND BEFORE THE CAR PORT.
THEN QUICK RIGHT.
AFTER A FEW YARDS OLIVE TREE VILLAS WILL APPEAR UP AHEAD ON THE RIGHT.
NUMBER 6 IS BEST ACCESSED THROUGH THE MAIN ENTRANCE AT THE REAR OF THE SITE.
GO DOWN A FEW STEPS. BEAR IMMEDIATE RIGHT AND FOLLOW THAT PATH TO THE END.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Car is not necessary
Last updated on July 19, 2013
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 12 other Gulluk rentalsCheck Availability for Gulluk
Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in GBP)
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Cleaning fee | $81 per stay
- Damage deposit | $324
Additional notes from the owner
Additional fees may apply:
- Air condition | 4 per day
- A/C or climate control
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - ask