From $500 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Situated on a quite road to the southern end of the island Bay Trees offers peace, tranquility and stunning harbour views.
The open living and dining room overlook the water and are decorated with casual coastal décor. The kitchen is located in back of the living room and has all of the amenities guests could want.
The master bedroom is located on the second storey and offers a queen size bed. The first guest room is also on the second storey and has two twin beds. The second guest bedroom is located on the main floor and has a queen bed.
Located on the same property and to the back of Bay Breeze this house...Read more
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 09, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 94 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Linens Provided
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask