- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the manager
Dunn’s House is situated on a large property and just a few steps from the beach access this home is perfect base from which to explore the island.
The large open living areas allows for easy and casual entertaining. The living room is comfortably furnished with whicker seating and tropical prints. The dining room is located behind the living room and offers seating for 6 people. The kitchen is large and well equipped.
The master bedroom with en-suite bath offers guests a king size bed along with a cozy seating area. The first guest room offers two full beds. The second, third and fourth guest rooms are similar...Read more
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on August 29, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 92 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask