From $685 / night
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the manager
Located on the edge of the historic village and overlooking the harbour Heartsease offers stunning sunset views. The wide front porch is the perfect location to relax and watch the boats sail past.
The open living and dining room overlooks the water and is comfortably furnished in a coastal style. The kitchen is well equipped and has all of amenities one could want. The wooden deck located at the rear of the house is the perfect location for al fresco dining or to sunbathe on one of the home teak chaises.
The first guest bedroom has bunk beds. The second guest room has a two twin beds. The third, fourth and master...Read more
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 09, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 94 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask