From $4,500 / week
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the manager
Set amongst a lush tropical garden and perched above the pink sand beach guests will find My My. The home was designed in a classic West Indies architectural tradition; the wide wrap around balconies, numerous windows and French doors and high ceilings allow the light and the cool ocean breezes to flow throughout the home.
The home’s living areas are located on the second storey allowing for magnificent views of the changing colours of the Caribbean water. The open living, dining and kitchen area allow for easy casual entertaining.
The home features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms and may easily accommodate larger group...Read more
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 23, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 94 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- A/C or climate control
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask