From $3,800 / week
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the manager
Square Grouper is a newly constructed home and is centrally located on Colebrook Street just behind Ramora Bay Marina. Less than a minute walk to the marina, Square Grouper’s guests will surely enjoy evening cocktails while watching the sunset over the harbour. Square Grouper is the perfect base from which to explore Harbour Island’s Pink Sand Beach, shops and restaurants.
Island Real Estate is proud to offer our guests Square Grouper.
Master Suite: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Two Sets of Bunk Beds
Bedroom 3: One Twin Bed
Bedroom 4: One Twin Bed
Bedroom 5: King Be...Read more
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on August 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 92 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- A/C or climate control
- Linens Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask