From $300 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
Mainbrace is located “one back” and across the street from a beach access to Harbour Island’s magnificent pink sand beach. The home is situated near the quiet southern end of the beach and far away from the noise of the island’s hotel tourists.
The home’s front patio is large and welcoming and leads to a large sliding glass door with two tall windows on either side that allow for the light and ocean breezes to flow throughout the open living and dining room. The living room is comfortably furnished and has ample seating for guests. The dining table seats six people.
To the left of the living room there is...Read more
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 30, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 93 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask