- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the manager
This historic home was built in 1797 and is named for one of its previous owners Miss Lena. Located on quiet Murray Street this house offers spectacular views of the harbour and sunset views from the home's spacious verandas.
The living areas are casually furnished and are open and bright.
Miss Lena's offer three bedrooms all similar in size and all with queen size beds.
The home's spacious patio is the perfect location to enjoy dining al fresco or to take a nap in the shade of the coconut trees.
Conveniently situated Miss Lena's is within walking distance for the island's boutiques and restaurants; a...Read more
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on September 20, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 109 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- Security Deposit Waiver $1500 | $45 per stay | The fee covers registered guests against any accidental damages to the unit or its contents for an amount not to exceed US $1,500, when reported immediately. This fee eliminates the necessity for a traditional security deposit while providing our guests a complete and total peace of mind.
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask