From $5,000 / week
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
Description from the manager
Guests to Sea Star will be greeted by a lush verdant tropical garden and the sound of the waterfall spilling into the pool. Sea Star is situated just a few steps from the access to the pink sand beach yet is close to the village.
The cottage offers a comfortable living area and kitchenette.
The master bedroom features a queen bed with en-suite bath. The guest bedroom features two twin beds.
Island Real Estate is proud to offer our guests the delightful Sea Star.
Additional amenities include: access to beach, internet - hi speed.
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on August 19, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 92 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Government Room Tax | 10% of rent | Other tax
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - no
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask