From $2,500 / week
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
Description from the manager
Located on quiet Battery Lane this historic home overlooks the island's scenic harbour. Built at the turn of the century The Battery retains much of its original character. On the property there are two cannons, the remnants of one of two forts built by Lord Dunmore around the year 1741. Located just south of Valentine’s Marina, the house’s central location makes it an ideal base for discovering Harbour island’s beach, restaurants and boutiques.
Island Real Estate is pleased to offer our guests the historic Battery.
Additional amenities include: access to beach.
Harbour Island, Bahamas
Additional Location Information
Last updated on July 29, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 93 other Harbour Island rentalsCheck Availability for Harbour Island
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- All Seasons Travel Plan | 7% of rent | Don't let cancellations, interruptions, or delays ruin your vacation - purchase All Seasons Travel Insurance now. This insurance covers unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, injury or death. Coverage includes flight costs, vacation rental payments, lost baggage and much, much more.
- Accidental Rental Damage Insurance $1500 Coverage | $45 per stay | ARDI is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a security deposit. ARDI covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, up to $1500. Renters commonly use ARDI to cover things like carpet spills, furniture tears, broken lamps and more. With ARDI, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- A/C or climate control
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask