Oceanside Charmer - Terry's Bayside Getaway

Excellent

15 reviews

From $818 / week


Hide Property Details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 3 bathrooms
  • Sleeps 6
  • House

Terry's Bayside Getaway is located just steps from the Atlantic Ocean in the picturesque community of Harbour Main on Conception Bay, Newfoundland. This former family home has been lovingly restored by family members, whose grandfather built the house in 1927. The result has been called "charming", and "a jewel", by recent guests. It is an ideal home base for vacationers seeking to explore nearby historical and cultural sites and partake of Newfoundland's natural beauty.

The house has 3 bedrooms, with a double bed in each. The second floor also includes a spacious shower/powder room and a half-bath. On the ground floor, there is a din...Read more

Map

Oceanside Charmer - Terry's Bayside Getaway
Harbour Main, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

What's Nearby:

Restaurants Attractions Nearby Rentals

Additional Location Information

Harbour Main is a small town on the Avalon Peninsula of Newfoundland, a 45-minute drive from the capital, St. John's.

Terry's Bayside Getaway is located near the centre of the town, just steps from the ocean.

More About This Location

Waterfront

Availability

Last updated on September 13, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Harbour Main rentals
Check Availability for Harbour Main

Rates

Rates shown in $ USD (Rental listed originally in CAD)


DatesNightlyWeeklyMonthlyMinimum Stay
All dates
$8181 Week
Don't see rates for your trip?

Additional notes from the owner

Other Rates: Enquire for monthly rate.

Check-in and Check-out: Check-in time is 3:00 pm, check-out time 11:00 am.

Payment Policy:
•For reservations less than 30 days in advance, a full non-refundable payment is required upon booking.
•For reservations more than 30 days in advance, a 15% deposit is required upon booking. The remaining 85% will be due 30 days prior to the check-in date and will be non-refundable.

Cancellation Policy: 30 days notice of cancellation is required.

Amenities

General
  • Alarm Clock
  • Soap/Shampoo Provided
  • Washing Machine
  • Local Guides/Maps
  • Towels Provided
  • Central heating
  • Linens Provided
  • Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
  • Internet Access
  • Telephone
Property Features
  • Ocean or water views
  • Parking
Kitchen
  • Dishwasher
  • Stove or Oven
  • Paper Towels Provided
  • Toaster
  • Refrigerator
  • Grill
  • Microwave
Entertainment
  • Books
  • DVD Player
  • Satellite or cable TV
  • Stereo or CD player
Outdoor
  • Deck
  • Outdoor Dining Area
  • Garden
Suitability
  • Pet friendly - ask
  • Smoking allowed - no
  • Suitable for children - yes
  • Suitable for the elderly - ask
  • Wheelchair accessible - no
Living space
  • 1500 square feet

What Past Guests Are Saying

Have you stayed here? Write a review

15 guest reviews

Overall Rating

Excellent
14

Very Good
1

Average
0

Below Average
0

Poor
0

Show Reviews