Rosebank Apartments .
|Apartment / Condominium|
|Suitable for Children|
|Suitable for Elderly|
|FlipKey traveler rating|
|Be the first. Write a review.|
Get the real scoop!
All reviews are written by verified travelers
|Rental type||Apartment / Condominium|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyYes
|Theme||Budget, Other, Tropical|
Description from the owner
Rosebank is a delightful boutique apartment complex comprising of ten apartments all uniquely designed to provide very comfortable, yet affordable accommodation. A true home away from home! While the apartments are set on the tranquil grounds of an old sugar cane plantation they are just a mere few steps away from the heart of the south coast, its beautiful beaches and array of bistros, restaurants, shops and bars. Thus making it a very convenient location.
The apartments are newly decorated and finished with style and Caribbean flair. All apartments have air-conditioned bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and individual bathrooms.
Rosebank Apartments .
Hastings, Christ Church, Barbados
Additional Location Information
We are centrally located on the vibrant South Coast of Barbados on the road between St. Lawrence Gap and Bridgetown, both five minutes away by bus or car.
The following attractions and services are available within 5 minutes walk of Rosebank Apartments:
- Beaches: Rosebank Apartments is located across the road from the south coast beach. Guests may take the short stroll east along this beach to the popular Accra beach. Here chairs, umbrellas, food and drinks are available from the beach vending suppliers. Or alternatively you may stroll west towards the Hastings esplanade.
- Restaurants: Numerous options are available within a few minutes walk from Rosebank apartments, from fast food, to casual dining and fine dining.
- Bars and Night life: A number of bars are available along the south coast. Nearby the popular Blue Bench bar and Bistro, The Carib Beach Bar, Club Extreme, Harbour Lights and numerous options in the St Lawrence Gap.
- Supermarket: A 99 convenience store is available within a couple of hundred yards. In addition there is a large supermarket close by with a shuttle service.
- Banks: A number of banks are located within walking distance.
- Shopping: Just around the corner is Hastings and Quayside Malls. The capital Bridgetown is easily accessible by bus.
- Sports Bars: The popular Bubbaâ€™s Sports Bar is two minutes walk away so you need not miss any of your favourite sporting events.
- Golf: Barbados has a number of Golf courses. The closest course is Rockley which is located 5 mins drive away.
- Catamaran/ Boat tours: the majority of these depart from Bridgetown which is easily accessible via the south coast.
Location Type Tropical
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$85||$85||$0||$0||3 nights|
|All Dates||$85||$85||-||-||3 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the owner|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: March 28, 2013 ◀▶