RiverHouse in the Redwoods
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Suitable for childrenYes
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
ENJOY...a fabulous vacation with old man river, at the RiverHouse, where the Redwoods meet the Russian River. With direct river access and its own private beach, this very special riverfront home is located just minutes from downtown Healdsburg, yet a world away, nestled on a wooded knoll on North Fitch Mountain, safely above the river.
The RiverHouse is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, newly renovated home, inside and out, accommodating up to 8 guests and is child friendly (small lapdogs will be considered). This lovely cottage also has central heat, a wall-mounted 42" flatscreen Plasma TV with cable, A/C, and hardwood oak flooring. With a wo...Read more
RiverHouse in the Redwoods
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$395||$395||$2,350||$0||2 nights|
|May. 4 2013 - Dec. 31 2013||$395||$395||$2,350||-||2 nights|
|All Other Dates||$395||$395||-||-||2 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
- Sonoma County Bed Tax - 11% of rental - Tax - 11% of rental & cleaning fee
- Refundable Security Deposit - $395 / stay - Security Deposit
- Housekeeping Fee - $200 / stay - Other - $150 - $200
Additional notes from owner
* $395/nt to 4 guests; $495/nt to 6 guests; $595/nt to 8 guests; 2 night minimum
* 3 nt minimum for Holiday and Special Event Weekends & Harvest.
* Ask about our very special weekly, monthly, last minute & off season rates!
* 11% Sonoma county Bed Tax - Detailed cleaning, laundry & reset - $150 - $200
* $395 refundable security deposit - child & sm. dog friendly, and don't forget your river shoes!
* TOT License #: 641N; Permit #: ZPE11-0168
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 07, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
A great and memorable July 4th weekend
We stayed at the Riverhouse over the July 4th weekend and couldn't have had a better time. The location is great, just a 10 minute drive from the center of Healdsburg but feels very secluded, and the house itself comfortably slept our 8 guests. What really made the weekend though, was the river. We spent every day down on the private beach, using the kayak out on the water and watching the endless groups of people float past us. In the evenings, we moved the party back up the hottub, by the grill. Overall, it was a great weekend - highly recommend the Riverhouse for anyone looking to get away for a weekend or longer, especially given its proximity to the center of town and the rest of wine country.
Tips: bring inner tubes and other things you want to use in the river (balls, rafts, etc); make sure to obtain the code for the padlock on the kayak from the owners; bring food to grill; it can be a little tough to find the first time but google maps will get you there; the phone signal at the house is adequate but a little weak, so bring a charger as your battery drains more quickly than usual; the house has wireless which is plenty fast for email and online downloads.