- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
Surrounded by evergreen hemlocks, our 1930's bungalow cottage welcomes it's guests with moss covered paths and shady walkways created in days gone by for rejuvenation. It has a very large living room with a gas log fireplace, french doors overlooking southward shady gardens, and access to the large covered front porch which overlooks the way. You can relax on the screened porch and nap the afternoon away or stroll to the courtyard grotto for a few minutes in your own private hot tub.
The master bedroom is large with a king size bed and walk in closet. It is located through the reading room. The second bedroom is just off the living roo...Read more
Romantic Daisy Cottage, hot tub, fireplace, porch
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Additional Location Information
Last updated on August 28, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 25 other Hendersonville rentalsCheck Availability for Hendersonville
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 11.75% of rent
- Cleaning fee | $75 per stay
- Holiday Fee | $140 per day
Additional notes from the owner
ADDITIONAL FEES & TAXES
* $75 Cleaning Fee per stay. See below.
* 11.75% State & Local Tax.
* Pet fee: $15 per pet per night, 3 pet max, $100 max per pet.
* 3 night minimum April - October. 4 night minimum over Thanksgiving and Christmas.
*Single nights can be approved in certain circumstances. Surcharge may apply.
* Email us about month long discounts.
Holidays: Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- A/C or climate control
- Alarm Clock
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Stove or Oven
- Paper Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Stereo or CD player
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- 1000 square feet