Beautiful remodeled 3rd floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, oceanfront villa. Remodeled in 2012 the beautiful villa features new tile flooring, beautiful Corian countertops in the kitchen, and all new furnishings. You will love the coastal themed decor! Beautifully decorated with fabulous direct ocean front views this villa will beckon you year after year.
On-site amenities include covered parking, outdoor pool and kiddie pool (heated March & October), indoor heated resistance pool and work out facilities. The landscaped grounds surround a lovely paved pathway leading over the sand dunes right to the beach. Across the street you will find Col...igny Plaza shops; an eclectic array of fine restaurants, shops, and seasonal live entertainment. SeaCrest villas have it all in the way of service, convenience, and upgrades. Free wireless internet access. 3 flat screen tv's, 1 dvd.
2 BR, 2 Ba
North Forest Beach
1 King, 2 Doubles, 1 Queen aero bed
*Outdoor pool heated - March and april
Additional amenities include: max occupancy: 8, max occupancy 8, hilton head island, sc, hilton head island, array, villa.Read more
Left on 04/15/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | Henry and Joan
This is a spacious 2-BR condo with wonderful views of the beach and two balconies, one of which is big enough for a square table and chairs for meals. The balconies increase the views of the beach from the living room. Kitchen is large and well outfitted. Very comfortable. Selection of TV channels could be better, but everything else is perfect. We hated to leave.
Left on 08/16/2011 for a stay in August 2011 | LSV
- The location of the condo was terrific and the size was much bigger than expected.
- The convenience of the pool and parking garage was very good.
For the expense I was disappointed on several fronts:
- The kitchen did not have enough utensiles, pots, pans, etc. to meet the demands of cooking in the kitchen. The bare minimum was provided and even that was short at times. Tried to cook a pizza in the oven and only had a broiler to cook it on !
- The 19" flat screen TV in the master bedroom is so small it is very difficult to watch while laying in bed.
- The dryer was having a very difficult time drying clothes. We frequently had to put items back in for 30-40 minutes.
- The new pergo flooring was coming up in the hallway and master bedroom. Seams were seperating in the hall and a large air pocket has developed in the master bedroom.
- Two burners on the stove did not work.
- The condo did not appear very clean in some areas. Major dust and debris under the beds and couches. The cleaning seemed to focus on the bathroom, which were very clean. Read more
Thank you so much for your comments on 3304 SeaCrest. We've advised the homeowner of your thoughts and they plan to do more improvements to their villa along with fixing the water damaged floor from this summer.
We hope to see you in 2012.
The Vacation Company
Great Ocean Views!
Left on 06/08/2011 for a stay in May 2011 | Buckeye HHI
We loved staying in this condo. My family and I have been visiting HHI for 30 years and this is one of our favorite condos. The ocean views are incredible. It is conveniently located on the beach and walking distance to shopping and restaurants.
The kitchen was well stocked with serving ware and cooking ware. The bedrooms and bathrooms were sufficiently spacious, which is a must for families with small children. The queen size air mattress included was nice to have for my one year old son to sleep on, and we didn't have to worry about him falling. The pergo and tile flooring were great! They helped to keep the condo cleaner versus condos with carpet flooring. Read more
Thank you so much for taking the time to review 3304 SeaCrest. We hope to see you again in 2012.
The Vacation Company.
william r sparks
tega cay sc
Left on 05/20/2011 for a stay in May 2011 | william r sparks
The Vacaton company is great to work with. Impressed with the fast response and personal service. All the paper work and pass words were received in plenty of time before our trip. The unit was very clean when we arrived.
The only recommendation is to be open to have rental dates from sunday to sunday. It was mentally challenging to return home on saturday.
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 240,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.