|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
This lovely 2nd floor, 2 bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse is nestled in the heart of beautiful Shipyard Resort. Recently updated with a brand new wall-mounted flat-screen television in the living room as well as new furnishings, this is a perfect Hilton Head villa for the family. This lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa has a spacious living room and dining room. Off the dining room is access to your private deck. The master bedroom has a queen bed and the 2nd bedroom has 2 twins. You are only a short bike ride to the beach and all Shipyard Resort amenities. Free wireless internet access. 2 tv's, 1 dvd player. Free tennis on-site.
2 BR, 2...Read more
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$0||$695 - $1,295||$0||4 nights|
|May. 18 2013 - Jun. 7 2013||-||$995||-||4 nights|
|Jun. 8 2013 - Jun. 14 2013||-||$1,200||-||4 nights|
|Jun. 15 2013 - Aug. 9 2013||-||$1,295||-||4 nights|
|Aug. 10 2013 - Aug. 16 2013||-||$1,200||-||4 nights|
|Aug. 17 2013 - Aug. 30 2013||-||$995||-||4 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Aug. 31 2013 - Mar. 28 2014||-||$695||-||4 nights|
|Mar. 29 2014 - Apr. 25 2014||-||$995||-||4 nights|
|Apr. 26 2014 - May. 16 2014||-||$695||-||4 nights|
|May. 17 2014 - Jun. 6 2014||-||$995||-||4 nights|
|View all 9 Rate Periods|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 23, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
My expectations of the rental property weren't high based on the photos provided by the property management company, however I decided to rent it with the hopes that it would be average. Well it wasn't. Here's what I found:
1) The kitchen had to be cleaned, food residue and crumbs were on the table, counters and inside the refrigerator.
2) Floors hadn't been swept, dead bugs were on the kitchen, dining and living room floors. It seemed as if the place was exterminated and the bugs came out to die.
3) Holes in the hallway walls.
4) Ceiling and wall paint peeled in almost every room.
5) Hallway bathtub didn't drain properly so when you took a shower you also took a bath.
6) Exterior front door was covered with dead bugs and spider webs.
7) Twin beds squeeked (all night)
The best thing about this property was it's location and the community. The close proximity to the beach and golf course was great. In the future I wont return to 258 Evian.