Captain's Walk 482
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Suitable for childrenAsk
Suitable for the elderlyAsk
Description from the manager
482 Captains Walk is a lovely 2 bedroom/2 bath condo on the fifth floor with direct oceanfront views!The master bedroom is furnished with a king sized bed and private bath, TV/DVD and overlooks the ocean. You also have access to the balcony from the master bedroom. The guest bedroom has two full beds & private access to the hallway bathroom and a TV/DVD. The condo also features a fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer. You also have a balcony where you can enjoy the views. This condo has some of the best views that you will find on the island! 482 Captains Walk comes with FREE tennis at the Palmetto Dunes Racquet Club and free internet!
Captain's Walk 482
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Additional Location Information
Rates shown in $ USD (change)
|Rate Summary||$250 - $700||$250 - $700||$1,135 - $1,990||$0||7 nights|
|Sep. 1 2012 - Mar. 21 2013||$250||$250||$1,195||-||7 nights|
|Mar. 22 2013 - Mar. 22 2013||$500||$500||$1,695||-||7 nights|
|Mar. 23 2013 - Apr. 19 2013||$500||$500||$1,526||-||7 nights|
|Apr. 20 2013 - May. 24 2013||$340||$340||$1,495||-||7 nights|
|May. 25 2013 - Jun. 14 2013||$360||$360||$1,795||-||7 nights|
|Can't find rates for your travel dates? Contact the manager|
|Jun. 15 2013 - Aug. 9 2013||$700||$700||$1,990||-||7 nights|
|Aug. 10 2013 - Aug. 30 2013||$360||$360||$1,705||-||7 nights|
|Aug. 31 2013 - Aug. 31 2013||$250||$250||$1,135||-||7 nights|
|Sep. 1 2013 - Mar. 28 2014||$250||$250||$1,195||-||7 nights|
|View all 9 Rate Periods|
AvailableUnavailable Last updated: May 11, 2013 ◀▶
What Past Guests Are Saying
Awesome view for 1st floor condo!
Great view from the 1st floor...we were surprised! Condo was clean ( but furniture needed dusted) Everything looked nice and was as advertised. The facility was well maintained and clean. (Pool heater was broken so water was cold at this time of year)
We had a great time! Loved the easy access to the beach and the beautiful view! Easy access to so many things. Wish the bedroom with the twin beds would have a double and twin together and the other bedroom would have the queen and a twin. There was no bedding/linens for the pull out sofa bed.
Overall though our stay was wonderful!!!
Jerry and Yvonne
Condo was the cleanest we have stayed in anywhere. Check in and out was easy. Furniture ws comfortable and view was
fantastic. Weather was very good. Great vacation.
Jerry and Yvonne Melson
Point Pleasant, WV
A dream vacation.
I had a wonderful time. Palmetto Dunes is a great location for a vacation. You have everything within a short distance. The view from the balcony was wonderful. What a great way to start and end your day.
Beautiful and Restful Setting
We rented 482 Captain's Walk for 10 days at it was a great holiday. The view from the condo was magnificent and the tranquility of the surroundings were exactly what we needed.
We have 4 children and they enjoyed swimming in the ocean and pool and the comfort of the condo.
Beautiful ocean view
Beautiful ocean view right from the balcony. Gorgeous landscaping. We really enjoyed our stay and had a wonderful vacation.
Wondeful and clean place to stay with a family! Easy beach access and overall grounds were just beautiful.
Breathtaking view...but some minor issues with unit
- We absolutely loved the view of the ocean on the 5th floor.
- The ocean was just a two minute walk from our unit.
- The swimming pool and deck were very nice.
- The unit itself was more than enough room for my wife and three kids.
- Nice location on Palmetto Dunes.
- Security guards walking the premises were quite noticable...although I'm sure they get pretty bored...the people staying at Captain's Walk were very friendly and we didn't notice any loud music during our entire stay.
- The A/C doesn't work very well. We kept the thermostat set around 74 degrees. However, the A/C ran the entire time we were there and never got the temperature below 77 degrees. Many times in the late afternoon, the temperature in the unit would be 80+ degrees.
- For what we spent on the unit for the week, the bathrooms are in desperate need of an update.
- The kitchen stove looked like it was on it's last leg. It took quite some time to cook/heat up anything. The oven worked just fine though.
- The building only had one luggage carrier. I tried to find one when we arrived on Saturday, but could not find it. I ended up carrying all our stuff up to the 5th floor via the elevator. I had no trouble finding one when leaving the following Saturday.
All in all, we really enjoyed our stay. I'm wouldn't stay there again at the price we paid until the kitchen/bathrooms are updated and the A/C gets fixed. However, the view was an absolute 10.
great view, mediocre place to stay
The condo at Captain's Walk 482 was decently clean. It is just dated. We also didn't like the owners pictures all over the place. The ice maker didn't work and it took the repairman three times to fix it. We couldn't use the balcony because it was too hot-it is very closed in and could use a fan.
We found the condo even better than expected. The condo was wonderful and had everything needed or wanted. We overlooked the pool and the beach and both were spectacular We would highly recommend this condo for a very relaxing vacation.