- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
Description from the owner
Gavin On The Beach is located on the beach in Hollywood, Florida USA. Our goal is to provide a clean, affordable alternative to other accommodations on Hollywood Beach.
Our rate is $70 per day; $90 per day from the first Sunday before Christmas until mid April, with discounts available for longer stays.
If you would like to see reviews from guest that have stayed with us before, please visit . . .
Besides the studio apartment above, we also have several other studio apartments . . .
Gavin On The Beach (7) on Hollywood Beach
Additional Location Information
Hollywood Beach Broadwalk
Among America's Best Beach Boardwalks
Nestled between Fort Lauderdale and Miami is Hollywood, a classic Florida beachtown that's enchanted visitors since the 1920s. Hollywood Beach features a one-of-a-kind oceanfront promenade called the Hollywood Beach Broadwalk that stretches nearly two and a half miles along the Atlantic. Named one of America's Best Beach Boardwalks by Travel + Leisure magazine, this brick-paved thoroughfare is a haven for joggers, bicyclists, roller-bladers and all who'd prefer to take in the action from the comfort of one of the countless eateries and cafés along the way. The easy ocean access and village-like feel make this a can't miss destination with numerous highly-rated restaurants, small inns and hotels right on the broadwalk adding to its yesteryear charm. Family dining becomes stress-free, as Moms and Dads kick back to enjoy a seaside meal while their little ones entertain themselves in the sand just steps away. Two broadwalk parks attract kids of all ages to play paddleball at the historic Garfield Street courts or cool off in the whimsical dolphin play fountain. Locals rave about Josh's Organic Market which sets up shop on the south end of the Hollywood Broadwalk every weekend selling garden fresh produce and blending a variety of mouth-watering exotic, tropical smoothies from its seaside stand.
A convenient Trolley service runs Wednesdays through Sundays, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. offering a nostalgic way to get to and from the best sites on the beach and downtown.
• 2.5 mile paved walking, jogging and biking path with eco-friendly lighting
• 7 miles of beach
• 10 consecutive years as a Blue Wave Certified Clean Beach by the Clean Beaches Council
• 2010 Travel + Leisure America's Best Beach Boardwalk
• 2009 Fodor Travel Guide "Best Beach for Families"
• Home to 28 of the 77 Hotels and Inns rated Superior Small Lodgings (SSLs) in Greater Fort Lauderdale
• Dozens of restaurants and shops
• 3 oceanfront parks featuring playgrounds, paddleball courts, ping pong tables, interactive water play fountain, picnic pavilions and restrooms
• Free outdoor concerts at the Hollywood Beach Theatre
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Nearest train station: Amtrak / Tri-Rail
Nearest airport: Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Intl Airport
Car is recommended
Last updated on August 19, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 230 other Hollywood rentalsCheck Availability for Hollywood
Rates shown in $ USD
Enter dates to see your price
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 11% of rent
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Linens Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 500 square feet