Kanangra is a luxury detached holiday cottage, in the beatiful costal village of Hope Cove, and enjoys spectacular sea and coastal views from the large sun terrace and gardens. The rear garden has a large lawn, patio and BBQ area, overlooking open farmland;
Kanangra comfortably sleeps 8 with bedroom/bathroom arrangements that create privacy for 2 families or groups.
• An open plan living area, with solid wood flooring, wall mounted flat screen TV, DVD and iPod Station. Large 4 seater sofa, chairs and coffee tables. Dining area with solid oak extending table (7’6”) and seating for 8. Two sets of patio doors from which to enjo...y the fabulous views.
• Well appointed kitchen with integrated appliances: an electric hob/oven, microwave, dishwasher, 2 fridges and freezer.
• Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with 6' super-king zip-link bed. Built in wardrobes, large (JL) Snuggler Chair, dressing table, TV and desk. Carpeted. Unspoilt views over farmland.
• Bedroom 2: Furnished with king size bed, built in wardrobes, dressing table, and bedroom chair. Wood flooring. Unspoilt views over farmland.
• Bedroom 3: Furnished with 3’ twin beds, bedside table, chair and dresser. Wood flooring. Views over open farmland.
• Bedroom 4: Furnished with two 3’ single beds, arranged in an L shape, with a dresser. Carpeted.
• 3 newly fitted bath/shower rooms, all with thermostatically controlled showers and heated towel rails; one with a bath.
• Oil fired central heating. WiFi and telephone.
• Garage with utility area: sink, washing machine and tumble dryer. Storage for bikes and drying area for outdoor clothing and boots. Garden furniture.
• Driveway for 2/3 cars and/or boat and trailer.
• Short walk to 3 safe sandy beaches and the South West Coastal Path. Village is a 10 minute walk away.
Changeover day is Saturday.
Weekly rental is from £600 low season to £1250 high season.
Reduction for groups of 1-4 people during low season.
Kanangra. Luxury with spectacular sea views. Hope Cove, West Country, England
Additional Location Information
Hope Cove is a picturesque fishing village, facing out towards Bigbury Bay. Comprising of Inner and Outer Hope it is situated just around the headland from Salcombe and nestled in the shelter of the National Trust Headland of Bolt Tail.
Hope Cove has charming thatched cottages, clean sandy beaches, a post office/stores, pub, café and hotels, together with a peaceful, relaxed atmosphere. The superb sandy beaches and easy access to the South West Coastal Path are a short walk from Kanangra. For walkers and cyclists there are miles of beautiful scenery from Bolt Tail to Salcombe and to Thurlestone, Burgh Island and Bigbury-on-Sea. Golf nearby at Thurlestone and Bigbury. As well as its sheltered sandy beaches Hope Cove offers a whole range of activities for the visitor; including diving, surfing and canoeing, with the facility to launch boats, both from the slipway in the harbour and the beach. Once a sleepy fishing village, Hope Cove is now a deservedly popular destination for the discerning holidaymaker.
Salcombe and the market town of Kingsbridge are 5 miles away and Plymouth, Torquay, Dartmouth and Totnes are within a 20/25 mile drive.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Last updated on July 09, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 32 other Hope Cove rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.