- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
This isn't just a place to stay -- WE HAVE CREATED A TOTAL EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU UNWIND, RELAX & ENJOY THIS ENCHANTED RETREAT.
Welcome to this Smoky Mountain Authentic Log Cabin, approximately 4,000 feet elevation, near Hot Springs, North Carolina. You will be transported to a world of total rest and relaxation in this charming two-story, 1600 ft. log cabin. We have created 10 hiking trails with trail markers and a trail map, to enhance your enjoyment of the 7.5 acres.
NESTLED HIGH IN THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS, A TRULY SACRED SANCTUARY WHERE YOU CAN UNWIND & EXPERIENCE MOTHER NATURE NURTURING YOUR SOUL.
Whether you are seeking...Read more
TOP 2013 RENTAL - Smoky Mt. Cabin on 7.5 Acres
Hot Springs, North Carolina
(Property location is approximate)
Additional Location Information
REMOTE, YET CONVENIENT TO LOCAL ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES. This beautiful 7.5 acres and authentic log cabin in the Smoky Mountains is remote enough to have no visible neighbors, yet convenient to area attractions and activities.
• Swimming, tubing, kayaking, white water rafting, fishing, biking, bird watching, scenic drives, waterfalls, hiking, panning for gemstones, golfing, horseback riding, autumn foliage, skiing, snowboarding, sledding.....
• Hike the Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Parkway, Pisgah National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains
• Mountain trout fishing, horseback riding, small golf course, classic country stores and restaurant just minutes away
• Check out the hot mineral water hot tubs and spa services at the Hot Springs Resort (15 miles)
• Visit Asheville, FODOR'S 2011 Best Travel Destination (36 miles)
• Lake Junalaska (16 miles)
• Waynesville (20 miles) offers dining, shopping, golfing
• Cataloochee Ski Area in Maggie Valley (24 miles)
• Cherokee Indian Reservation (40 miles)
* Gem mining in the Gem Capital of the World - Franklin (57 miles)
• Explore Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN, the home of Dollywood Amusement and Water Park ( 60 miles)
• Navitat Zip Line Adventure - Recently named 'One of the 10 Great Ziplines Across the USA! '(54 miles)
Less than a one hour drive from the Asheville airport, this enchanted mountain property combines the magic of a remote nature getaway with the convenience of nearby local attractions and activities. Come stay with us and you will understand why we are one of the Smoky Mountains best kept secrets!
More About This Location
Water sports nearby, Fishing nearby, Horse riding nearby
Car is essential
Last updated on August 09, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 23 other Hot Springs rentalsCheck Availability for Hot Springs
Rates shown in $ USD
|Don't see rates for your trip?|
- Tax rate | 6.75% of rent
- Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
Please contact owner for rates for additional guests (more than 4), HOLIDAY RATES, pet policy and the refundable security deposit.
PLEASE NOTE: CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR RATES, POLICIES & PAYMENT INFORMATION. The rates on Flipkey are not complete, nor do they reflect any specials that I may have available. Also please know that you have several options to pay for my cabin -- checks, PayPal, and credit/debit cards. THANK YOU.
1.5% administration fee for Visa Card transactions
EACH SEASON HAS ITS OWN UNIQUE CHARM & ACTIVITIES -- RESERVE YOUR DATES NOW!
WEEKNIGHT SPECIAL: Book 3 Weeknights, get 50% OFF 4th Weeknight
ROMANCE SPECIAL: bottle of wine, chocolates and custom-made bath salts
- A/C or climate control
- Alarm Clock
- Corporate bookings allowed
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Bachelor or bachelorette parties allowed
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask
- 1600 square feet