Villa Encantada includes; 5 bedrooms (4 spacious suites, 1 smaller bedroom + a theater with large sofas where 2 children can sleep), private beach, private infinity pool, extensive tropical gardens, concierge service, massage room, 1/2 basket ball court, in-villa spa services available, cook available, and much more! Please find more detailed information below.
This property offers staggered rates based on rooms used:
1 Bedroom (Max 2 ppl.) - $3190 USD/week
2 Bedroom (Max 4 ppl.) - $4290 USD/week
3 Bedroom (Max 6 ppl.) - $5390 USD/week
4 Bedroom (Max 8 ppl.) - $6490 USD/week
Celebrated as the feature home... in numerous film productions and welcoming a discriminating guest list of film producers & directors, musicians, dignitaries, sports and television personalities, Villa Encantada “The Enchanted Home” with its private white sand beach, elegant bedroom suites, and spectacular land and seascapes is the most renowned and discriminating ocean front residence in Huatulco. Offering 5 bedroom suites & 7 baths, this spacious 15,000 ft private villa comfortably welcomes 10 adults.
Located above the azure blue waters of the Pacific Ocean in an intimate enclave of luxury estates in the prestigious neighborhood of Balcones de Tangolunda, Villa Encantada seamlessly fuses the luxury of a five star resort with the purity of nature. Privately surrounded by three acres of lush manicured tropical gardens and terraces with trails leading to your own secluded beach, Villa Encantada is truly a magnificent and unique estate.
Designed to comfortably accommodate ten adults, this spacious home offers three levels of living space that flows graciously into two lofty colonnade living rooms, five bedroom suites with private bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, two bars, a grand dining room, private office, home theatre, seven bathrooms, and message wellness room. Every room in this renowned estate offers spectacular landscapes and breathtaking oceans vistas.
Here, the outdoors is as inviting as the indoors with Villa Encantada offering expansive panoramas from garden terraces and outdoor patio areas ideal for sunning, taking an afternoon siesta or enjoying casual al fresco dining while viewing dramatic twilight sunsets. The showcase sixteen meter infinity-edge pool just steps from the villa, is the favored place to refresh and invigorate a sun drenched body. As you swim, float or just relax on built-in lounge chairs under shaded umbrellas you are offered a peaceful place to enjoy the warmth of the Mexican sun as well as take pleasure in the breathtaking views of Tangolunda bay and the sea beyond.
Amenities included with your stay are: daily maid and concierge services.
The sea, nature, spirit, and beauty surround Villa Encantada making it the idea wellness retreat to relax, recharge, and revitalize your body and inner being. Upon request an extensive wellness menu can be provided which include private yoga instruction, massage, the Asia Arts and Mexican Healing Arts.
• Villa Encantada is an enclosed and gated private estate
• Located in the prestigious neighborhood of Balcones de Tangolunda, Villa Encantada is just minutes from restaurants, marinas, sport fishing fleets, and shopping.
• Villa Encantada offers a private beach to enjoy swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and picnics
• 3 acres of manicured private lush tropical gardens, terraces and walking trails surround the home.
• 16 meter deep blue infinity pool overlooks Tangolunda Bay, the gardens and the sea beyond
• Outdoor terrace and patio areas invite you to enjoy casual morning bunch and al fresco dining
• Downstairs bar and outdoor gas grill for preparing margaritas and the catch of the day
• 4 Ocean view suites include a king bed, spacious 3 part bathroom, vanity and private balconies
• Three suites feature oversized Jacuzzi bathtubs
• Deluxe Oceanside suite has a queen bed and private bath
• All Bedrooms have air conditioning & ceiling fans.
• Each room provides Hairdryers, iron, and ironing board available upon request
• Media room with oversized wraparound couch, satellite TV, DVD and stereo system w/ I-pod docking.
• Complimentary wireless internet access provided.
• Mexican/Spanish Colonial Style Architecture with 22 ft high Cupola Ceilings through out.
• Grand dining room overlooking the Pacific and comfortably seating 14 people features a beautiful hand hewn wooden table and high back leather chairs.
• Two spacious living rooms each offering a bar and game area overlooking pool, garden and seascapes.
• Discerning custom decor and ambiance
• Fully equipped gourmet Kitchen with dishwasher, grill and stovetop range
• Massage wellness room with private shower
• On site recreational activities includes hiking trails, lawn croquet and outdoor baseball court
• Dedicated staff whom we adore include; 2 maids, 3 estate gardeners and property administratorRead more
Left on 08/10/2013 for a stay in July 2013 | RICHARD APODACA
After a short van ride from the airport we arrived at the Villa. We walked through the large double doors and their it was, the million dollar view we would enjoy all week. The Villa was amazing from the infinity pool to the many spacious bedrooms. Thanks to the great staff we not only enjoyed our stay at the villa but also experienced fantastic beaches, restaurants, and shopping.
Left on 01/02/2012 for a stay in March 2011 | abby
great location, friendly staff, safe, fantastic experience; loved it!!!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.